Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please help me how to get F1 20190 to work with SimHub ?
Hi ! Release is coming, it will be available before the public release (not the early access which has already started). in the wait you can use the F1 2018 mode:i the game settings enable UDP telemetry at 60hz to port 20777 (don't enable broadcast) and select f12018 telemetry mode.
Edit: ip can be left untouched to 127.0.0.1

Hi ! Release is coming, it will be available before the public release (not the early access which has already started). in the wait you can use the F1 2018 mode:i the game settings enable UDP telemetry at 60hz to port 20777 (don't enable broadcast) and select f12018 telemetry mode.
Edit: ip can be left untouched to 127.0.0.1
Thank heaps mate , that seems to be working perfectly :) If the upcoming release add more function it would be even better .

Ok everything seems fine,

It will require to proceed by elimination :D, here a small list of checks I see at first sight :

- Check if data is received, in log panel you will see after entering in the race this line is notifying the data is received :
upload_2019-6-25_18-38-56.png

- Since this overlay is driven by the gary swallow plugin could you try one of the standard display, with the plugin disabled in simhub (you can disable plugin in settings), if somehow there is an error inside the plugin it could "kill" the refresh
for instance could you test this one ?
upload_2019-6-25_18-12-58.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-25_18-12-48.png
    upload_2019-6-25_18-12-48.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 350
I've got a donor edition license and the experience couldn't be smoother! However, I'm running the android app on my old OnePlus One and it really heats up the device and drains the battery pretty quickly running at 60fps now. The drain isn't as big of an issue as the heat.

Is there a way to limit the FPS of Simhub after unlocking the donor edition? Even an option to set it to 30 would be great to stop my device from boiling itself in long sessions.

I've got a donor edition license and the experience couldn't be smoother! However, I'm running the android app on my old OnePlus One and it really heats up the device and drains the battery pretty quickly running at 60fps now. The drain isn't as big of an issue as the heat.

Is there a way to limit the FPS of Simhub after unlocking the donor edition? Even an option to set it to 30 would be great to stop my device from boiling itself in long sessions.
Hi ! It's possible to manage the rendering speed in settings here :
upload_2019-6-26_18-6-19.png

I admit it's the first time I get asked to slow it down :D, but the option is available (originally for weak devices or wifi), as being regular in the refresh will be felt better than trying to reach the max of what what the device can do with irregular refresh.)

Edit : very fast is 60, Fast is 30, slow is 20

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

Hi !

It's time to say goodbye to racedepartment, this website where simhub has grown from "nothing" to "something".

I'm affraid SimHub is not fitting the download section anymore of this wonderful website. It has been a great adventure, lot of questions, ideas, people pushing me to do more and more and more again :D. Everything would not have been possible without each one of you.

But no worries the adventure continues, you can find the next update of Simhub already waiting for you with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play