rF2 Caterham Superlight Team Championship (Cancelled)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
15/10/10 - which is a week before the first points scoring event.

But that is absolute last chance - Ideally I'd want them before the test event, so we can all try them out and make sure there are no glitches at the Test event.

I'd definitely be up for trying an alternate mod in the intervening weeks. Legends should be a laugh, (plus they're perfect for my home circuit at knockhill!) and i'll give those sprint-cars a tryout as they're bound to be enjoyable. I hear good things about the Formula Vee mod too, and the AE86 had just been updated to v.2 this week, so there's plenty of high-quality stuff out there right now.

Hi all,
Firstly sorry for the slightly prolonged absence....stock cars biggest time of the year (world finals month for two formulas for two leagues) and i had track updates to do but thats all sorted now :)
Re: Flatout skins, i'll be in touch this week Stu, they're in progress now so i'll get busy and get em sorted asafp ;) - main reason for boring you all is re: the alternate weeks.....some friends of mine ran the Boz sprints for a few weeks but there was at least one amendment file required and personally i'd venture to suggest that the amount of setup and track downloads and all that malarkey might make these a little too 'work-like' (if you get me....if you don't, your loss :p).
For me, the alternate weeks should be easy to pick up and drive, focussed on fun not endless downloading and setting up.....fixed setup (or near-fixed, much like the academy cars) preferably, perhaps set at server? Legends looks good of course, and there's allsorts to choose from in general from the Vees to the AE86 to PCC etc etc....i'd even suggest a week or two of the stockcars hehe (proper British ones, not that NASCAR guff rofl), maybe even ORR or Gasoline Alley at Indy yummy.
Just make it easy, make it fun and it'll end up being memorable anyway :D

I think some karting would be awesome there is 1 mod that blows all the rest out of the water (BRKART 1.10) it would be really close racing like the cats and setup is very easy so would not make it that hard for us all to get them going fast out the box

I'm not an expert on it, Rob, but I suspect that the Enduracers mod, good as it is, is probably almost the diametric opposite of the "simple" end of the equation here.

Check your PM incidentally, I've sent you the link for your skin. Check it out and make sure it's OK before I do a pack update.

I'm not an expert on it, Rob, but I suspect that the Enduracers mod, good as it is, is probably almost the diametric opposite of the "simple" end of the equation here.
oh yeah i didnt think about the ammount of classes and differences betwwen cars and all that

The skin looks and works great thanks very much for making it for me :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.