rF2 Caterham Superlight Team Championship (Cancelled)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The Black Rebels (1)

Name: Wietse Visser - Team Leader
Team: The Black Rebels
Number: 10

Name: Dariusz Swiderski
Number: 11

Name: Gregory Degreef
Number: 12

You cannot try the mod on spec - the only way is to join a Club event and get the password that way.

If you want to try it out first, just to see if you like it, download v1.5 from rfactorcentral.

It's very close to our version and certainly close enough to tell if you like it or not.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Probably a dumb question, but what do you mean join a club event? Is there a sort of testrace I need to do first?

See this thread:

http://www.racedepartment.com/european-racing-club/

That is the European club, where all the Caterham club events are held, along with many, many others. These are casual, non-league races which allow you to race for fun, and at the same time develop your driving skills. This is also the way people gain ranking points, as well as league races.

Club events in the Caterhams are not compulsory to get into the league, however first slots, as mentioned by Stuart, are allocated to the drivers that have supported the Caterhams so far. Also, most leagues at RD require you to be on the rankings to compete. To do this, you must race in at least 5 RD club events.

If you see this thread (http://www.racedepartment.com/europ...rham-roadsport-165-spa-1990-fri-3rd-sept.html) that is the next Caterham club event, this Friday. You can sign up there, this is the only way that you get to test the RD version of the mod.

No such thing as a dumb question, but it does help if you read the info threads :)

Looking for a team

Looking for a team. Have a relaxed driving style and a fair driver to race with. Have references:GPO, GRC, Race2Play, so have plenty of experience.

Drop me a pm

Incidentally, I can't help but notice that there seems to have been a fall off from certain members attendances now that they've been "accepted" into the League.

That is not the attitude I'm looking for in this anaugural season.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%