rF2 Caterham Superlight Team Championship (Cancelled)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Jeffrey - as it is just you, you would go in as a privateer entry.

Teamsn need to be min 2, max 3 drivers, otherwise you go in as a single driver privateer entry, and only count towards the individual championship, not the team one.

OK - I suppose an update is in order (seeing as how we are now less than 4 weeks away from the Testing event)

We have moved to a 30 slot grid, so both points 1 & 2 above will come into effect.

We are now at 25 confirmed entries, so only 5 places left.

Gents - something just occurred to me.

When the season gets going, there will be League races every other week.

What do you want to do on the weeks inbetween? When I run my GTL League, we have very, very different vehicles that we can use for the weeks inbetween, so it keeps the League events a little more clearly delineated. In the Cats, the cars are, by necessity, all pretty similar.

So - what do you want to run on the weeks between League races? Stick with the Academy class on their more slippery tyres? A completely different mod - something simple and fun (Legends Cars, Vintage Formula Vee, AE86?)

Let me know.

when the league starts i have no dout peeps will be doing tons of practice for the races, so i for one would welcome a brake from the cats. or maybe even chuck in a fun event or 2 in the V8 cats or another crazerly over powerd cat at say Dunrod ect :D

i loved the AE86`s so would love to see them back, the legends are great fun but the lack of reverse gear is a pain.

has anyone tried the ape car mod yet? i see its finaly been released. also the soapbox mod was a blast last time we used it, but with damadge at 100% the slighist tap and you`ve lost a wheel, so turn down the damadge.

the trucks seem popular when there posted, would love to take them round the green hell, unlimited class of course :)

All drivers please re-read the Intro & Info.

As we have moved to the 30 car format, and are only 5 away from a full grid I've altered some of the details above to reflect that:-

1. The points distribution now goes down to 20th place.

2. Individual drivers can now be in a Named team on their own.

3. Enduro races are extended to 90 mins.

Jeffrey - ignore the above.

It's going to be a real pain to start excluding people and individual teams, so I've entered you as 05M, and keeping it as simple as possible.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.