rF2 Caterham Superlight Team Championship (Cancelled)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Jeffrey - as it is just you, you would go in as a privateer entry.

Teamsn need to be min 2, max 3 drivers, otherwise you go in as a single driver privateer entry, and only count towards the individual championship, not the team one.

OK - I suppose an update is in order (seeing as how we are now less than 4 weeks away from the Testing event)

We have moved to a 30 slot grid, so both points 1 & 2 above will come into effect.

We are now at 25 confirmed entries, so only 5 places left.

Gents - something just occurred to me.

When the season gets going, there will be League races every other week.

What do you want to do on the weeks inbetween? When I run my GTL League, we have very, very different vehicles that we can use for the weeks inbetween, so it keeps the League events a little more clearly delineated. In the Cats, the cars are, by necessity, all pretty similar.

So - what do you want to run on the weeks between League races? Stick with the Academy class on their more slippery tyres? A completely different mod - something simple and fun (Legends Cars, Vintage Formula Vee, AE86?)

Let me know.

when the league starts i have no dout peeps will be doing tons of practice for the races, so i for one would welcome a brake from the cats. or maybe even chuck in a fun event or 2 in the V8 cats or another crazerly over powerd cat at say Dunrod ect :D

i loved the AE86`s so would love to see them back, the legends are great fun but the lack of reverse gear is a pain.

has anyone tried the ape car mod yet? i see its finaly been released. also the soapbox mod was a blast last time we used it, but with damadge at 100% the slighist tap and you`ve lost a wheel, so turn down the damadge.

the trucks seem popular when there posted, would love to take them round the green hell, unlimited class of course :)

All drivers please re-read the Intro & Info.

As we have moved to the 30 car format, and are only 5 away from a full grid I've altered some of the details above to reflect that:-

1. The points distribution now goes down to 20th place.

2. Individual drivers can now be in a Named team on their own.

3. Enduro races are extended to 90 mins.

Jeffrey - ignore the above.

It's going to be a real pain to start excluding people and individual teams, so I've entered you as 05M, and keeping it as simple as possible.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 25.0%