Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I screwed up, had stability control on the other night.
Im lucky if i get a 1.54 around here.
Any help with setups would be greatly appreciated
Have you tried any on the setup market? That's where I got mine, but turbo needs to be high and the wing, although tempting, should be low. Mine is 4.
Hate to admit it, but I've been so used to there damned F1 tracks that I sorry if forgot how important momentum is with driving style. It's the opposite of f1, because of the car and track. It is what Peter was trying to describe. Think the opposite of start/stop racing. Like rolling through the corners and relying on that crazy engine to get you down the straights.
I'll get my setup on here.

I haven't played with turbo at all so it's been on default for all my practice here which I think is 50%. There's only one straight where top speed is more important than grip so I don't think turbo will be too important. Kerping the csr on the track will be the winner here lol

I haven't played with turbo at all so it's been on default for all my practice here which I think is 50%. There's only one straight where top speed is more important than grip so I don't think turbo will be too important. Kerping the csr on the track will be the winner here lol
Grip and speed are separate from driving style, but influence it. And the turbo going from 50 to 100 will get you about 1-2 sec, if you can control it.

Grip and speed are separate from driving style, but influence it. And the turbo going from 50 to 100 will get you about 1-2 sec, if you can control it.
I'll stick with the safer approach and leave where it is lol

Actually can you adjust the turbo up and down now with seperate buttons or do you still only have one button assigned to control it so have to cycle all the way through to get what you want? That was really annoying.

Last edited:
I'll stick with the safer approach and leave where it is lol

Actually can you adjust the turbo up and down now with seperate buttons or do you still only have one button assigned to control it so have to cycle all the way through to get what you want? That was really annoying.
One button. The others control brake bias and one opposite is the HUD. No biggie, since turbo is only needed in qualifying. I love the fact that you can look around now. The game has really come along.

Yeah love this game. Plenty still to improve but considering all the issues we've had its getting there.

It's one of the main reasons why Project Cars 2 has still remained unpurchased so far.

If they could just sort out the stuttering problem and allow us to remove that damn virtual mirror which would likely make a difference to the stuttering it would be a nice bonus. Oh and have dlc that we can use :rolleyes:

One strange thing I've noticed several times in practice is sometimes a slight contact on the front bumper causes rear damage but no front lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes