Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
Championship Standings*

Race One - Lotus 25, Monza 1965 Full
Driver - Fast Lap - Points
Peter (2:49.318) - 25
Eric (2:51.101) - 18
Karl (2:49.963) - 15
Nealson (2:50.091) - 12
Schneeb (2:55.355) - 10
Rob (2:52.926) - 8
Will (2:56.169) - 6

Race Two - Mazda 757B, Silverstone Classic
Eric (1:22.258) - 25
Nealson (1:21.921) - 18
Will (1:22.255) - 15
Rob (1:22.003) - 12
Boothy (1:21.921) - 10
MB (1:22.305) - 8
Shneeb (1:27.868) - 6

Race Three - Lotus 98T, Brands Hatch
Karl (1:10.508) - 25
Peter (1:12.333) - 18
Eric (1:13.735) - 15
Rob (1:14.969) - 12
NJ Wilding (1:16.087) - 10
Big Will (1:15.126) - 8

Race Four - Lotus 98T, Brands Hatch
Peter (1:36.234) - 25
Karl (1:35.413) - 18
Rob (1:36.092) - 15
Eric (1:36.754) - 12
NJ Wilding (1:36.754) - 10
Shneeb (1:41.647) - 8
Big Will (1:41.312) - 6

Overall

Eric - 70
Peter - 68
Karl - 58
Rob - 47
Will - 35
Nealson - 30
Shneeb - 24
NJ Wilding - 20
Boothy - 10
MB - 8

* Points assigned in identical fashion to F1 2017

Last edited:
Schedule - Assetto Corsa Support Series
(All Races at 9pm BST; 4pm EDT, until further notice)

Format: 30 minute practice; 20 minute qualifying; 45 minute (roughly) race. Weather: Clear; Factory TC/ABS; Other Assists: Off; Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%

Race One: August 6
Car - Lotus Type 25
Track - Monza 1966 - Full Course (with oval)

Race Two: August 13
Car - Mazda 787B
Track - Classic Silverstone

Race Three: August 27
Car - Lotus 98T
Track - Brands Hatch GP

Race Four: October 15
Car - Ferrari 312T
Track - Vallelunga

Race Five: November 5
Car - Mercedes-Benz C9
Track - Circuito di Magione

Race Six: November 19
Car - TBD
Track - TBD

Race Seven: December 3
Car - TBD
Track - TBD

Race Eight: December 10
Car - TBD
Track - TBD

Last edited:
ASSETTO CORSA: RULES WHERE APPLICABLE

What everybody in this community has in common is that they want to race in the cleanest possible way without the rammers, wreckers and poor attitudes found on public servers.

Events at RaceDepartment.com are therefore governed by our Premium Membership Agreement. The following rules are part of that agreement:

Golden Rule
If you hit another driver during a Club race and disadvantage them, you are required to slow (or stop your car if necessary) to let the other driver regain the position on you. This shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, and do not immediately stop your car on the racing line where it can cause further accidents.

If it's reported and confirmed that you do not allow the driver you disadvantaged to regain their position by the end of that lap then you will receive an immediate qualifying ban for the first offence and a race ban for the second.

Additional Rules
  1. We always use our real name in racing games.
  2. When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. Signing up means you are committed to finishing the entire race.
  3. If you are involved in an accident, do not leave your car parked on the driving line where it can cause interference to other drivers or further accidents. Return to the pit box safely and repair your car to continue the race.
  4. If you accidentally leave the track for whatever reason you must wait until there is a clear, safe gap before rejoining the track. Upon rejoining the track you must get up to speed as quickly as possible without blocking the racing line.
  5. Never attempt U-turns on the racing line as you will cause an accident.
  6. Do not alter your line or braking for a faster car behind you. Unpredictable moves have a way of ending the race for both of you. Let the faster car dictate when and where to initiate a pass, and only then assist by easing off of the throttle.
  7. Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels.
  8. Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner. If you feel stressed out by an accident then take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident and resolve it in a mature way via PM. Do not make angry posts about it on the forum. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member whom organised your race via PM, sending them an incident report that follows the procedure outlined in the league rules under F1 Appeals.
  9. Follow all safety rules as if you were in a real car on a real track; use the pit speed limiter in pit lane, observe all safety flags and lights, no donuts in the pit lane or on the track, no deliberate distraction of other drivers, etc.
  10. During official race sessions (qualification & race) written chat is not allowed.

What is the difference between Club and League racing?
Club events are for casual racing only. It's not about the winning or losing but about having a good driving experience. This is the perfect environment for your daily races as there is no pressure involved. Fun is King.

Leagues races are more professional and points can be scored for the championship. There is also the pressure of running with some of the best drivers in the simracing community! This does not mean that you need to have alien speed to join our leagues. You will always find drivers of your level in every race.

Last edited:
I'm in!

Here is the video from my practice race. It shows the imperfect qualifying lap, initial start brain fart, run back through the field, some bad driving, and some poor setup choices, but hey, it was such a blast driving. Being on the track was the best, and fortunately 95% of the time. Strong results from all, even the ones who just got the game. Hell, I barely knew how to get the car around the track on day one, let alone race. lol. But the more I drove this game the more addicting it became, and now with the lobbies (and seemingly pretty cool actual race, stripping all else away) it's a sure blast. Thanks all who came out.
We should have more up soon about the schedule. It will be announced at least 2-4 races ahead so you can practice.

I'm definitely in but looks like I will be missing the first two races... already committed to another race on the 6th (LMP2 Endurance 1000km at Watkins Glen) and am on holiday from the 12th to the 19th so won't be home for race two on the 13th :(

I may possibly just make the first race on the 6th depending on the yet tbd start time of the Watkins Glen race... touch and go so I'll update when I can.

IN Let me try the car for the next race and see if I can make my way thru the clunkiest menu system ever!
Car - Mazda 787B
Yes that's part of the challenge in this series... points for whoever works out what Kunos were thinking with there interface lol.

Thought this might interest you... Good to see you here mate :thumbsup:

IN Let me try the car for the next race and see if I can make my way thru the clunkiest menu system ever!
Car - Mazda 787B

Oh God, it's like pulling teeth. lol. I'm worried that the game will simply go black at any moment because those servers aren't cheap. But if they can pull this off, wow...I will have underestimated them. Kunos sold the company a few months back, and I thought it would simply die, but this patch, combined with the incredible feel, changed all that.

Oh yeah, missed that one. Hope it's a little easier than the 787B.
Well, going by Project Cars (which is sorta decent handling wise) then it's both harder and easier. Those cars had zero aero and radial tires, so it's like driving on rocks. lol. But once you get a feel for it, it's wildly fun...if you are on the right track. The modern ones don't cut it. The 49 was a bit more developed than earlier versions, but it's still old school. I'm not sure how to tell if that pig loose or tight. lol.

Well, going by Project Cars (which is sorta decent handling wise) then it's both harder and easier. Those cars had zero aero and radial tires, so it's like driving on rocks. lol. But once you get a feel for it, it's wildly fun...if you are on the right track. The modern ones don't cut it. The 49 was a bit more developed than earlier versions, but it's still old school. I'm not sure how to tell if that pig loose or tight. lol.
There's some modern tracks that would still suit the 49 well. Silverstone, Spa, Monaco, Austria, Spain come mainly to mind which I think are in the game. The 49 is my favourite car of all time. Just beautiful to look at and massively challenging to drive.

There's some modern tracks that would still suit the 49 well. Silverstone, Spa, Monaco, Austria, Spain come mainly to mind which I think are in the game. The 49 is my favourite car of all time. Just beautiful to look at and massively challenging to drive.
I might go for all but Spain. That last section would need to be about like a lesmos. lol. And after the Monza race, I just might agree with your car pick too. :inlove: Not sure if we gave them a good run in pCARS, but we ran something similar at Rouen (love that track too) I believe.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back