Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to get ac on pc in a week or two the amount of extra cars and tracks on pc is astounding. I want to try rfactor2 as well.but to me ac and race room have the best car feel or ffb.pc2 is a let down..even on pc its full of bugs and unfinished

Interesting. Yea, I am completely underwhelmed by the ffb on PC2. It's as if they simply don't care. I'd even rate F1 above it right now. #JealousYouAreOnPC

Hopefully, I can join you on PC here soon. It's night and day if you want to SIM race.

Ok cheers guys I’ll take all that onboard. Both car & track seem very unforgiving, this could be a long night

Some things to consider...we run "fast" track conditions and Cloudy / 24 degrees / and the times you are hearing about, at least from me, are low fuel, high power. I'd kill myself if I had to run those every lap. Peter said it -- get in a good groove, don't worry about the speed, and lean very heavily on the grip, but not necessarily the throttle, unless in qualy.

I like this one, but there are many more...
http://thesetupmarket.com/#/setups/Assetto Corsa/58dbda67767f8f5608f86fcc/59df2fc5ceb8853c48c0d2e5

Not as tough as the 98T but close. Maybe the GT version. lol.

Great race Neale. If you can win in that thing, you can win in anything. I was lucky enough to happen to change my setup before the race,mostly because I didn't have any more time left in the car. After that, it was just a matter of trying to stay on the road, which I did with varying degrees of success. Had I just let off the gas toggle in the pit ONE click earlier, Peter would have gotten me at the end. He was coming fast. Too offs...the most hilarious one being on the run up to the downhill right hander, where I was .093 inches wide and had to brake on the left kerbing. That didn't turn out too well, as Karl got past for P3. Eric briefly got by, but he did a one stop race, which must have been hell at the end. :laugh:

Thanks guys great race went of track a few times and think spun 3 times but I think this was across the board did a medium tyres to start got to lap 12 and was losing time so pitted for another set of mediums then spun later on race and damaged front managed damage and then had to stop again on lap 22 I think. put on soft tyres to finish but decided to manage damage to end as not knowing how much of a lead I had as this is the bad point of this game is gap times not always showing. But overall great evening.

My race from last night... Just done the 2 laps at the start as only had 17 litres of fuel onboard and soft tyres and from that point on It was a pretty lonely race. Just got my head down and tried to close down the gap to the leaders which I managed but then a few errors cost me any chance of a better result than 4th. The last two being a spin getting on the power out of the last turn which cost me 20+ seconds and a 12 second loss when I lost concentration going towards the second chicane. Nice chase down over the last couple of laps though and almost enough to catch Rob at the death.

Tough car especially when trying to push a bit more to try get back in contention.

Last edited:
My race from last night... Just done the 2 laps at the start as only had 17 litres of fuel onboard and soft tyres and from that point on It was a pretty lonely race. Just got my head down and tried to close down the gap to the leaders which I managed but then a few errors cost me any chance of a better result than 4th. The last two being a spin getting on the power out of the last turn which cost me 20+ seconds and a 12 second loss when I lost concentration going towards the second chicane. Nice chase down over the last couple of laps though and almost enough to catch Rob at the death.

Tough car especially when trying to push a bit more to try get back in contention.
That c9 looks like F1. Cheater.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea