Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so sure about that.. do you know what one it was in? I have those from the season pass and when I checked half an hour ago the only one available to me outside of that was 'Ready to Race' and the C9 didn't appear to be in that.
Wait. I have the exact same season pass (which I think should be mandatory, lol) but not the most recent one. Yet...I have it. It's not listed under Sauber, but Mercedes.

It's a classic DTM Car :)
The C9 took 8 of the 9 races in the 1989 World SportsCar Championship. I remember the series coming to Road Atlanta in later years, but it was never the same. The Sauber-Mercedes C9 became so fast, they say, that it came close to F1. Too close, so the FIA watered it down, and it went away in 1992. For this car, pole position at Spa in 1989 was 2:05.900. For F1 it was 1:50.867 by Senna. It might have been winning at Monza.

Last edited:
@Rob Quick heads-up. The date of the next Assetto race should be 5th November not 29th October... we have another double header with Mexico following this week's US GP.

I've amended the race post :thumbsup:

Thanks for that. It's sort of a good thing what with me on pCARS2 so much and this beast of a car needing some serious practice. That doesn't include Mexico!

I had my first run out with it the other day and really enjoyed the challenge. Not expecting to be at the sharp end in this one though as it doesn't fit me as well as the classic cars. Fantastic sounding machine though.. probably the best I have tried so far.

What sort of pace is anyone setting so far.. Managed to get into the 49's in race trim myself but no idea how that stacks up. It puts me competitive with the faster Medium AI which were faster than me in the 312T in the last race but mistakes are more prevalent with this beast at the moment but it's getting there.

Mugello was a first for me and I love the turn 6 through 9 complex and the fast left-right at turn 13. Great fun :)

Last edited:
Mugello was a first for me and I love the turn 6 through 9 complex and the fast left-right at turn 13. Great fun :)
Mugello is a track from Forza 4 that I played all the time. Italy is really a treasure trove of lost tracks, and Assetto does a good job of finding a few. Mugello, as I recall, is deceptively fast yet slows you down (not too much) in the right places, with no chicanes. My favorite part is the downhill left after sector one, into that hard right that bottoms out and sort of scoops you up the hill. It reminds me if the similar turn at Watkins Glen, where you go right and then uphill, and the camber really slingshots you.

Well, I finally broke 1:50. lol. God I love Assetto now. If Kunos could come and beat the sh*t out of me for ragging on them for being slow, I'd take the beating. The game is a masterpiece of driving physics. And now, it's completely playable and stable. More stable than others. But the driving....OH....MAH....GAWD. Sometimes I have flashbacks. :laugh:

Setups are so so important. Just like real life. Hint: Brake bias is ket here. 52% is a good start. That's where I am, and I can brake about 30 feet sooner. I love this car and this track. It's a good example of a track that's not a speed trap, yet not a *****d up chicane fest liek F1. And the sound. wow. :inlove:

Well, I finally broke 1:50. lol. God I love Assetto now. If Kunos could come and beat the sh*t out of me for ragging on them for being slow, I'd take the beating. The game is a masterpiece of driving physics. And now, it's completely playable and stable. More stable than others. But the driving....OH....MAH....GAWD. Sometimes I have flashbacks. :laugh:

Setups are so so important. Just like real life. Hint: Brake bias is ket here. 52% is a good start. That's where I am, and I can brake about 30 feet sooner. I love this car and this track. It's a good example of a track that's not a speed trap, yet not a *****d up chicane fest liek F1. And the sound. wow. :inlove:
Totally agree.. I need to get back to this as I haven't been on track since the middle of last week and it's one of those that requires rythm and accuracy. It will be mega fun regardless of pace and if we can get the usual crowd on track it should be a blast.

I haven't messed with the setup much so maybe that will help.....?
Only about five seconds. Lol. That's step one in the game. We aren't in codie land anymore. You can brake later than you think. Just slam on the brakes until you find the bias that doesn't lock the front wheels first but go no lower. Also the turbo I had at 100% which more than makes up for it trying to kill you. Just go easy until you get to 5th. Lol.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 70 58.3%