Assetto Corsa Logitech DFGT Settings

As there is no official wheel thread for this popular wheel. These are my wheel settings after a lot of testing and help from Stuart Whitehead aka The Moose and JRantajoki confirming them. Hope they help in the wilderness that is wheel settings.

Also dont make make my mistake and make sure you select the Assetto Corsa launcher rather than just an Assetto icon from the game folder, thats if you are using a game specific profile.

Logitech Profiler Settings

Overall Effects: 100%
Spring Effects: 0%
Damper Effects: 0 or (100% only if you want damping)
Centering: 0 (un-checked)
Degrees: 900
Allow Game: Checked

In Game

Gain: 65
Filter: 0
Damping: 0

EDIT 26/12/14

****Updated settings****

B6CXWjb.jpg

3hfHy70.jpg

RBPjDEm.jpg

Last edited:
I tried my old DFGT and the ingame wizard only goes to 369 degrees. Everytime? My G27 goes to 869 degrees. Any one else have the same problem?

Gain must be 40-50. 90 or 100 is nto realistic, it's too hard to turn the wheel, almost impossible to hold it with one hand.
And how am i suppose tu turn the wheel 90 degrees in configuration wizard? Are developers completely out of their minds? In all the other games wheel setup is simple, but n this one it's rocket science.

Gain must be 40-50. 90 or 100 is nto realistic, it's too hard to turn the wheel, almost impossible to hold it with one hand.
And how am i suppose tu turn the wheel 90 degrees in configuration wizard? Are developers completely out of their minds? In all the other games wheel setup is simple, but n this one it's rocket science.
Configuration wizard is easy just follow the instructions when it asks you to turn 90 degrees to the right that sets your degrees of rotation and in game as mentioned before set it to 900 degrees simples.
As for the other point my gain is set to 100 then I use the clipping app for each individual car as a Guide I usually find if it says set to 85% then I play about with it till I get the feel I like usually works out 5-10% lower. Then just save that for each car set up under Generic settings.

So I have my settings at around 80 strength in game and I like the weight and feel but I'm getting some serious clipping in heavy G corners and therefore lose any nuance of FF.

Can someone help me get the wheel to be reasonably heavy but without the clipping?

(Clipping can be seen in the wheel statistics app in game, when it goes red it means you are no longer being given accurate feedback... In case anyone was wondering.)

Finally got a perfect setting to take such a lap:

On logitech profiler:
Steering whell (on the image scheme of application) :
Sensitivity %45,
Deadzone %0,
Range %100.

Throttle (on the image scheme of application) :
Sensitivity %40,
Deadzone %0,
Range %100.

Brake (on the image scheme of application) :
Sensitivity %45,