Assetto Corsa Logitech DFGT Settings

As there is no official wheel thread for this popular wheel. These are my wheel settings after a lot of testing and help from Stuart Whitehead aka The Moose and JRantajoki confirming them. Hope they help in the wilderness that is wheel settings.

Also dont make make my mistake and make sure you select the Assetto Corsa launcher rather than just an Assetto icon from the game folder, thats if you are using a game specific profile.

Logitech Profiler Settings

Overall Effects: 100%
Spring Effects: 0%
Damper Effects: 0 or (100% only if you want damping)
Centering: 0 (un-checked)
Degrees: 900
Allow Game: Checked

In Game

Gain: 65
Filter: 0
Damping: 0

EDIT 26/12/14

****Updated settings****

B6CXWjb.jpg

3hfHy70.jpg

RBPjDEm.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,

I just re-purchased AC yesterday. I bought it a while ago when I was using a game controller which I could not get to work competitively so I returned it. I now have the Logitech DFGT wheel so I thought I would give AC another try.

I read this forum and it helped me set up my wheel ok. It works but not great and it's not consistent...ie some cars better than others. My main problem is wheel rotation. I have it set to over 1000 deg and I still end up on the grass when I take a 90 deg turn. Please help??

I don't have the 'Logitech Profiler setting' program, I don't know where you guys got it from but it did not come with my driver. I also never needed it as I use the wheel fine in Automobilista, GTR2, Race 07, rFactor2 demo...

Download profiler on Logitech pages (or dont use it) ... in profiler set it to 900 deg and in game to 900 deg (or use setup wizard) .. in profiler 100%, no spring, no damper. checked Allow game to change.
Than you would adjust FFB strength based on car .. for me 70-80% works best without clipping .. or use FFB app for AC .. that will set FFB for you automaticaly

Thanks Ouvert for your reply.:thumbsup:

I did find the problem. Believe it or not it was the Speed Sensitivity setting. I had it at zero at first as suggested and it cornered good but I could not control the car so I increased it to halfway or more (like I normally do in other games) and then I noticed the cornering problem again.

I never would have thought that the SS setting would affect cornering radius:confused:. Anyway all fixed so far thank God.:)

Thanks Ouvert for your reply.:thumbsup:

I did find the problem. Believe it or not it was the Speed Sensitivity setting. I had it at zero at first as suggested and it cornered good but I could not control the car so I increased it to halfway or more (like I normally do in other games) and then I noticed the cornering problem again.

I never would have thought that the SS setting would affect cornering radius:confused:. Anyway all fixed so far thank God.:)
speed sensitivity make wheel less sensitive at higher speed if I`m not mistaken .. for wheels best is to have it off .. your wheel is 900 deg max .. your real wheel to game wheel ratio is not 1:1 but rather 0,9:1 .. in road cars it wont be that noticable but in race cars it could .. make that correct, turn speed sensitivity off and you should be fine .. or just enjoy it how it works for you of course :)

Thanks again Ouvert, I sure will :thumbsup:.
I was driving alot yesterday and it was real good. I'm still getting alot of FFB 'effects' even though I set them all to zero :confused:, any idea how to reduce them? Do I use the filter setting high?

Hi all, back again.
Ever since my last post I have been trying different setting both in the Logitech profiler and the game controller settings for my DFGT in Windows 10. I also tried using the LUT generator, FFB clip app and different logitech drivers. No matter what I did the car was always making unpredictable steering movements mainly due to the FFB effects.

I finally have a really good driving experience now so I wanted to share. I am sure many will not agree but I tried so many things and AC for me was a waste of money until I used these settings.
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (1).png

I I hope this helps.

I finally have a really good driving experience now so I wanted to share. I am sure many will not agree but I tried so many things and AC for me was a waste of money until I used these settings.
View attachment 254641 View attachment 254642
I I hope this helps.
Thanks for sharing. I noticed you disabled ffb in AC, now that's interesting. I'll have a try.
As for ffb gain, in my experience, it differ for each car, so I saved the gain settings for each car.

I am using the DFGT as well and can not making match the Steering in game with in real. In logitech profiler is set to 900° and in AC or Content Manager 900° to. Try for some cars 400° but even then, not match very well.

When I try to steer in content manager / assetto corsa / controls then it seems to be fine. I Also Cheked the mark "Auto-adjust scale to match car's steer lock". But even than not match.
What else ca I do?

1642768937255.png

I am using the DFGT as well and can not making match the Steering in game with in real. In logitech profiler is set to 900° and in AC or Content Manager 900° to. Try for some cars 400° but even then, not match very well.

When I try to steer in content manager / assetto corsa / controls then it seems to be fine. I Also Cheked the mark "Auto-adjust scale to match car's steer lock". But even than not match.
What else ca I do?

View attachment 534534
Try original launcher and do wheel Wizard there. It should fix the problem

My correct degrees were 880°

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back