Assetto Corsa Logitech DFGT Settings

As there is no official wheel thread for this popular wheel. These are my wheel settings after a lot of testing and help from Stuart Whitehead aka The Moose and JRantajoki confirming them. Hope they help in the wilderness that is wheel settings.

Also dont make make my mistake and make sure you select the Assetto Corsa launcher rather than just an Assetto icon from the game folder, thats if you are using a game specific profile.

Logitech Profiler Settings

Overall Effects: 100%
Spring Effects: 0%
Damper Effects: 0 or (100% only if you want damping)
Centering: 0 (un-checked)
Degrees: 900
Allow Game: Checked

In Game

Gain: 65
Filter: 0
Damping: 0

EDIT 26/12/14

****Updated settings****

B6CXWjb.jpg

3hfHy70.jpg

RBPjDEm.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of logitech's super cheap wheels ($30 or something, no ffb) for a second set of pedals to go with my DFGT, I just map the throttle on that one over to AC's clutch.

The downside is now I have a second wheel sitting behind my desk since the pedals plug in through it... I guess I could pull the controller board out of the wheel if I wanted (and if I was ambitious, build a handbrake to go with the wheel's rotary encoder?).

My Settings for DFGT!

Overall Effects: 90%
Damper Effects: 0
Centering: Unchecked

In Game
Gain: 72
Damping: .12
Kerbs: 12
Road: 12
Slip: 12
Brake Gamma: 1.00

EDIT 3/30/2014 update 0.8.2

Last edited:
Just had a play with the iRacing FF Test tool (too bad it's stuck in their forum where only members can use it)

On my DFGT, the dead zone of feedback which got talked about near 0 goes away when I set overall effect strength to 106%.
Basically the situation Aris mentioned.

They're not controlling for feedback too small for the wheel to produce. If you set it to 106% then the DFGT produces usable force all the way down to the minimum, so you can reduce the ingame gain and still have feeling in normal driving.

So my settings are now
Logitech Profiler:
Overall 106%
Spring 0%
Damping 0%
Centering: unchecked 12%
Allow Game: yes

In-game:
Degrees 900
Gain 50
Filter 0
Damping 0
Kerb 100
Road 80
Slip 20

I really can't overstate how much faster it responds to the rear end. To give an indication, the car can actually powerslide itself now - just open up the throttle and the back steps out, it countersteers and then corrects and is driving straight again, with a very gentle guiding hand on the steering. Before, even if I caught the countersteer in time, I'd be slow on the recovery and just spin the other way.

my settings on the dfgt
logitech profiler
overall 106%
spring 0%
damping 0%
centering 0% unchecked
degrees 900
allow game yes
ingame
gain 96%
filter 7%
damping 0%
kerb 79
road 87
slip 19

a good solid heavy wheel that i like a lot (any suggestions for fine tuning are welcomed

Overall Effects: 100%
Damper Effects: 0 or (100% only if you want damping)
Centering: 0 (un-checked)

In Game

Gain: 65
Filter: 0
Damping: 0

leave spring and damping to 100% in the profiler and manage em in AC directly (0% in profiler + 100% in game = 0 net effect according to the dev)

This is what one of the devs uses for his g27, feels nice to me
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45439858/ac_g2527_profiler_082.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45439858/ac_g2527_ingame_082.jpg

Any way to bind both the sequential shifter and the paddles?

I wrote a small guide on how to do this.

1. Go down to the left paddle > Left click > Select Command > New Commando
index.php

2. Call it Downshift or what you want. Hit the record button and downshift with the Stick shift on your wheel, hit the Stop button and press Ok
index.php

3. Do the same for the upshift, but upshift with the Stick shift.
index.php

4. Now start up your game and go to Options > Constrols > Shifters and set your Paddle shifters for changing gears. (I'm not sure if it needs to be the paddle shifters here, you can try both if you want. This is just the way I did it :) )
index.php

5. That should be all! You might need to restart your game before it works. You can use both in the options to see if they are working.

Last edited:
I wrote a small guide on how to do this.

1. Go down to the left paddle > Right click > Select Command > New Commando
index.php

2. Call it Downshift or what you want. Hit the record button and downshift with the Stick shift on your wheel, hit the Stop button and press Ok
index.php

3. Do the same for the upshift, but upshift with the Stick shift.
index.php

4. Now start up your game and go to Options > Constrols > Shifters and set your Paddle shifters for changing gears. (I'm not sure if it needs to be the paddle shifters here, you can try both if you want. This is just the way I did it :) )
index.php

5. That should be all! You might need to restart your game before it works. You can use both in the options to see if they are working.
justtried this all the options are greyed out and right clicking it does nothing either EDIT don't work when using global settings had to make ac profile

Thanks, did it.
Which setting should i use if i want more wheel weight? In F1 2013 there is an option called wheel weight, and with the suggested OP settings, the wheel feels very light. But i can feel the road and loss of grip, so that is quite nice. I just need more weight.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back