Assetto Corsa Logitech DFGT Settings

As there is no official wheel thread for this popular wheel. These are my wheel settings after a lot of testing and help from Stuart Whitehead aka The Moose and JRantajoki confirming them. Hope they help in the wilderness that is wheel settings.

Also dont make make my mistake and make sure you select the Assetto Corsa launcher rather than just an Assetto icon from the game folder, thats if you are using a game specific profile.

Logitech Profiler Settings

Overall Effects: 100%
Spring Effects: 0%
Damper Effects: 0 or (100% only if you want damping)
Centering: 0 (un-checked)
Degrees: 900
Allow Game: Checked

In Game

Gain: 65
Filter: 0
Damping: 0

EDIT 26/12/14

****Updated settings****

B6CXWjb.jpg

3hfHy70.jpg

RBPjDEm.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone had the force feedback on their DFGT stop working? I was running out of space on my SSD and did a clean W7 install on a larger SSD. Plugged my DFGT in, Windows installed drivers, and now I don't have FF on AC or any of my driving games for that matter.

Here is the driver download page of DFGT. Sometimes it requires to install drivers from that file.. Don't forget to choose your OS and 32-64bit.

http://support.logitech.com/product/driving-force-gt#download

Has anyone had the force feedback on their DFGT stop working? I was running out of space on my SSD and did a clean W7 install on a larger SSD. Plugged my DFGT in, Windows installed drivers, and now I don't have FF on AC or any of my driving games for that matter.

I thought LGS was just for mice and keyboards? Regardless, it didn't seem to help unfortunately. I'll keep messing with it. I have Profiler as well.

My last suggestion is plug off usb and ac connection for 1-2 minutes and plug in again. I solve wheel rotation problem in this way.. Maybe it also works for ff. Good luck.

Yep, here. Played the first time today since the 1.1.6 update, it's no longer working properly. First none at all, after unplugging and restarting the PC there is some, but it feels weird.

Hi guys, I've recently bought a DFGT and i works well with Project cars, however on Assetto Corsa it's way too sensitive. Tried everything on this forum to try and fix it, including using the profiler to turn the rotation to 900 degrees, but that does nothing. It's like the profiler isn't connected to the game properly. Any Ideas? Cheers.

Hi there,
I just installed the DFGT and was trying to set the wheel at its best, I've read the topic and there's plenty of suggestions, and I've applied some that seemed more "outstanding", but then one thing came to my mind.
Most ppl suggest to adjust the FFB based on your preferences, and so does with curbs and similiar behaviours, but IRL the car feedback wouldn't be based on your preferences, but on the car itself, so here's my question.

What are the settings to get the most true to reality reaction? I don't mean the best to hotlap or race, nor the one that gets you the best in-game perfomances, I mean the most true to real cars behaviour.

Thank you very much,
Paraffine

Last edited:
When you are trying to "simulate" something there is a margin of preference or judgement. If 10 people take a real race car out on a track then drive the same in a computer sim, you may get 10 different opinions on how the feedback "simulates" the real car. There's not perfect simulated settings, at least not with a consumer game. There are a few cars in my racing sims that I have owned or driven IRL, no game simulates the feel exactly, but with game adjustments I may tweak to what "I" may feel are close. In addition, a game can't simulate every nuance of a real car on a real track (seat of pants) so "fake" effects can help provide feedback for clues to what the car is doing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 202 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%