Assetto Corsa Logitech DFGT Settings

As there is no official wheel thread for this popular wheel. These are my wheel settings after a lot of testing and help from Stuart Whitehead aka The Moose and JRantajoki confirming them. Hope they help in the wilderness that is wheel settings.

Also dont make make my mistake and make sure you select the Assetto Corsa launcher rather than just an Assetto icon from the game folder, thats if you are using a game specific profile.

Logitech Profiler Settings

Overall Effects: 100%
Spring Effects: 0%
Damper Effects: 0 or (100% only if you want damping)
Centering: 0 (un-checked)
Degrees: 900
Allow Game: Checked

In Game

Gain: 65
Filter: 0
Damping: 0

EDIT 26/12/14

****Updated settings****

B6CXWjb.jpg

3hfHy70.jpg

RBPjDEm.jpg

Last edited:
I have not found one yet! I have tried most driving games on PC and this setup works with them all.

I think its only when you get to three controllers, i.e a shifter as well when there may be issues.

I also have DFGT and CSR Elites. I've been close to buying the G25/27 wheel but have never been convinced to switch, but yeah, you will only be successful with this setup on PC. I also won a button box from DSD so that's nice

I am using 93% gain with 5% dampening....0% on everything else including the three effects. (road, kerb, and slip)
100% in profiler with 900 degrees rotation and allow game to change settings.

This feels great to me but most people will still need some combo platter of the effects turned on. Take whatever percentages you were using before the patch and half them for a starting point.

I am using 93% gain with 5% dampening....0% on everything else including the three effects. (road, kerb, and slip)
100% in profiler with 900 degrees rotation and allow game to change settings.

This feels great to me but most people will still need some combo platter of the effects turned on. Take whatever percentages you were using before the patch and half them for a starting point.
thanks i'll try your setting but I will put the road, kerb and slip up to around 10%

For most linear force output : 107% gain in Logitech profiler and for most info with minimum clipping: 76-83% gain in game ... based on science ;)
No spirng, no dampening, no filter
Curbs, road, etc based on personal preferences ..

Just thought i'd post this here for anybody that still wants to use the D-pad for glancing left/right or anything else,,,sorry if its been covered already.

But if you map keyboard buttons to the D-pad in the profiler and then put a tick in the ingame settings down the bottom were it says 'combine with keyboard controls' you can use the D-pad ingame for anything you want including glance.
I just assigned Q & E to left & right on D-pad in profiler then in game assigned Q & E as glance buttons and the D-pad now works perfect.

Hope this helps someone cos i know i was stuck for a long time.

hmm must have been new thing in RC .. cause mapping it to keyboard keys didn`t work before ... just like maping paddles and seq.stick to keyboard keys didn`t work ... thanks,Dave, will try again..

The important part is putting a tick in the 'Combine with keyboard input' section........I had been trying this before but it didn't work until i stumbled upon that checkbox that i hadn't noticed before.......hope u get it sorted :)

Need some help please have assigned buttons on my wheel for glancing left/right, they don't work in cockpit view but do work in all other views, is this normal?
have set it to combine with keyboard in settings and keyboard keys Q & E don't work either in cockpit view.
Normally I use Facetracking but sometimes I don't use it. Any suggestions please.

Need some help please have assigned buttons on my wheel for glancing left/right, they don't work in cockpit view but do work in all other views, is this normal?
have set it to combine with keyboard in settings and keyboard keys Q & E don't work either in cockpit view.
Normally I use Facetracking but sometimes I don't use it. Any suggestions please.

If you have face tracking software installed, even if it is not even running, AC will not let you use buttons to look around. I had to fully uninstall FaceTrackNOIR to get it to work - others have as well. I now use the paddles to look left and right (both looks backwards too). works great.

If you have face tracking software installed, even if it is not even running, AC will not let you use buttons to look around. I had to fully uninstall FaceTrackNOIR to get it to work - others have as well. I now use the paddles to look left and right (both looks backwards too). works great.
Ah! right thanks for that. No I will stick with facetracking as I prefer it. Was just occasionally I didn't use it, funny thought it lets me use it, except in cockpit view

no tracking sw, combined with keyboard enabled and still POV is not working .. and few other buttons too .. or mapping shifting to keys and maping both paddles and stick to those keys ...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back