AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

Guys, I did some races against AI yesterday at Silverstone, with a bunch of cars (Stock 2017, Boxer Cup, Ultima Race).
In every race start (standing), when AI cars that go side by side at first corner, everyone that was outside could not keep his line and go way wide. Then, they rejoining the track head-first and cause mayhem and desctruction. I could count al least five cars in each start doing this. Problably the new AI logic is not fond of the current Silverstone's AIW (I was using High aggression).

Is there any quick fix parameter that I can set to solve this?

Experiencing grass for summer and fall versions.
Think I have something good.

Sans_titre-9.20179712328.jpg

Wondering if someone could help me to prepare the 29 tracks final track pack. I need to replace older grass by the new one for all tracks (summer, fall and sometimes spring).
It consists in opening the mas files, deleting olders and adding the newers.
If someone is interesting by this (a bit boring) task, please contact me ;)
thx.

Wondering if someone could help me to prepare the 29 tracks final track pack. I need to replace older grass by the new one for all tracks (summer, fall and sometimes spring).
It consists in opening the mas files, deleting olders and adding the newers.
If someone is interesting by this (a bit boring) task, please contact me
Do you need any special software for this Patrick?

Hello, just wanted to know how can I modify the AI path, because I usually run a full GP in Automobilista (f-ultimate) right before it happens in real life. Next one as you might know is Singapore, so I wanted to find a Singapore track for ams. The best I could find is a converted track from rFactor (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/singapore-gp-modern-drs.11988/). The quality is very good when we know it is from rFactor, of course it doesn't have the reiza features but I'm having good fun doing hotlaps right now. The only issue I've found is the AI path, they almost cut every corner so that's why I'm asking here if someone could tell me how to edit this (if possible)? Sorry if it is the wrong place to post, i didn't know where to post this. Thanks !

preparing the ultimate 29 tracks pack now. These tracks seem really poor if I look at the screen. It would take weeks and weeks to have something good (considering the mesh is ok, and I dont know at this moment). And remember, Greg cant do any AIW, he is not available for modding.

Mike and Kenny helped me too update tracks about grass.
I like the look with new textures, so I will update all tracks and then prepare the final track pack with Carolina MP.
Here is summer version of Queensland.

new.201797142619.jpg

I have used my WE to redo all armco and tirewalls at Le Mas du Clos. Plus roadverge and new grass texture.

MAs.2017910101659.jpg

Thanks so much for doing CMP as planned long ago as your last track. It is a wonderful track and your latest grass updates will be much appreciated by all.

Don't base your opinion or satisfaction on download counters here only. Your tracks have an attention to detail and care that makes them special and they will outlast even AMS, just as your earlier tracks have made their way into AMS. They are authentic enough to provide many hours of enjoyable racing. We don't need perfection or the absolute best graphics--just great environments for great races. Your updates focus on those things that make the most difference to authenticity.

Congratulations on an amazing portfolio of tracks. Thanks for so much enjoyment.

Hello Everyone.

May I humble request someone (and give permission, of course) to convert and update some tracks I have made to AMS standard?. These are Chilean tracks and I would love to see them for AMS. Ill just leave give the links by PM. Or if someone could explain how to add the new AMS functions to the tracks, helps would be appreciated.

- Autodromo Leydaring, San Antonio.
leydar10.jpg

- Autodromo Huachalalume, La Serena.
lasere10.jpg

- Autodromo Interlomas, Temuco.
interl10.jpg

-Autodromo Villa Olimpica, Quilpue.
quilpu10.jpg

Have like 100+ other circuits for rfactor, mostly small local dirt tracks. But have to learn how to make them have AMS features, any help would be welcome. If this was not the thread to post this, Im sorry :p.

Thanks, and what about an AMS conversion of your GSCE Croft Circuit ? It'll be your 30th track so you'll make round number............I think your reply will be no, but I try anyway........;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back