AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

When I do only a patch, some moan they don't have the full track. When I upload the full track, some others moan about file size. :cautious:

I think from our perspective the full track method is preferable (at least for individual tracks). It's far easier to direct drivers to a one-stop, complete download link than trying to find out if they have version 1.x installed already and then guide them through finding that version whilst trying to run a club event. :)

Don't ask, just wait and see. ;)

28qcU2.jpg

Doubt this will have any resemblance to Reiza dirt surface. Otherwise we would already have many modded dirt tracks. But there aren't any, which makes me believe it's impossible for modders to replicate the feel of surfaces from vanilla dirt tracks.

Still curious to see what you can do. :)

Doubt this will have any resemblance to Reiza dirt surface. Otherwise we would already have many modded dirt tracks. But there aren't any, which makes me believe it's impossible for modders to replicate the feel of surfaces from vanilla dirt tracks.

Still curious to see what you can do. :)

I just wanted to try dirt stage for AMS. I like feel of the road but let´s wait what community thinks about it. :) Sadly there is not huge amount of the cars to drive these dirt tracks/stages, but i doesn´t stop me to make this experimental project. :)

• Deleted member 247523

28qcU2.jpg
[

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%