AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

Hello Everyone.

May I humble request someone (and give permission, of course) to convert and update some tracks I have made to AMS standard?. These are Chilean tracks and I would love to see them for AMS. Ill just leave give the links by PM. Or if someone could explain how to add the new AMS functions to the tracks, helps would be appreciated.

- Autodromo Leydaring, San Antonio.
leydar10.jpg

- Autodromo Huachalalume, La Serena.
lasere10.jpg

- Autodromo Interlomas, Temuco.
interl10.jpg

-Autodromo Villa Olimpica, Quilpue.
quilpu10.jpg

Have like 100+ other circuits for rfactor, mostly small local dirt tracks. But have to learn how to make them have AMS features, any help would be welcome. If this was not the thread to post this, Im sorry :p.

These would be fantastic!!! And they look very impressive already. Patrick, Dann, others--how should MrOblongo proceed so we can enjoy his generous offer? Which AMS features are available to the masses? I believe it's everything except the track rubbering in, but I am not a modding expert.

Dumb question maybe, but I "only" count 28 tracks on my hdd :O_o: and if I count the tracks on the download site its also 28. Could someone be so kind and list them properly again :D ?

I count 28 also.

Algarve_AMS_V1.02
Autopolis_AMS_V1.02
Barber_AMS_V1.05
BarcelonaGP_AMS_V1.05
Bathurst_AMS_V1.04
Carolina_Motorsport_AMS_V1.0
EasternCreek_AMS_V1.14
Fontana_AMS_V1.03
Jerez_AMS_v1.03
Laguna_Seca_AMS_V1.03
LeMasDuClos_AMS_V1.02
Lime_Rock_Park_V1.01
Magny-Cours_AMS_V1.06
Melbourne_AMS_V1.08
Monza_AMS_V1.06
Nurburgring_AMS_V1.04
Okayama_AMS_V1.01
Putnam_AMS_V1.04
Queensland_AMS_V1.1
Road_America_AMS_V1.05
RoadAtlanta_AMS_V1.06
Silverstone_AMS_v1.05
Snetterton_AMS_v1.02
Spa_AMS_V1.05
Thruxton_AMS_v1.02
Vanport_AMS_V1.07
Val_de_Vienne_AMS_v1.0
Winton_AMS_V1.04

Hello people. Is there anyone who converted Estoril track from GSC to Automobilista? I love that track and i would apreciate that other Portugal track. Thanks a lot

Patrick you never done Oran Park, that supposedly it should be well build since is a lidar version, did the original creators never gave permission for a conversion or it never was in your plans to do so?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back