1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

Discussion in 'Automobilista Mods' started by Patrick Giranthon, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Lets start ;)
    (old sky and cars there, will be better hehe)
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Beer Beer x 4
  2. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

Already?!? That was fast! :thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Haha, not so fast and a lot of work here. Just to remind newcomers that they will find some good extra content for AMS ;-)
    • Like Like x 5
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. ouvert

Premium Member

:thumbsup: just few hours ago somebody said how important your mods are for GSC, and how we need you for AMS ... keep at good work ..
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. xnorb

Premium Member

Nürburgring GP?

Sorry, not too familiar with all those tracks :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. TeSL9

Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium Member

Thank you Patrick for all the hard work you do for the community! :)
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. There better be. about 90% of my non vanilla content in SCE has your name attached to it somehow.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. It would be nice if you can a bit later on do some overcast skies for it, because always a clear sky texture annoys a bit tbh. Would be nice if you maybe can provide sth for the SCE version. ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I have pretty much everything done by patrick, if it has his signature I download it even without looking what it is :)
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. thanks for all your great tracks for gsce.....i try bathurst gsce version ..... for ams track is in the game track content... when i start the track will not load ...do you need ams version
  11. Not sure bathurst is updated for AMS for the moment
  12. I will not do anything more for GSC. Only AMS now. For skies, I Already use some variations In sky. But lets wait the final version of AMS to see what Is proposed exactly
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Thanks in advance, that would be great! For sure I can understand that you don't wanna do anything more for GSC.
  14. If you run offline, changing skies Is really easy You know ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hi Rob!
    Nice to see You here again :)

Just compiled Nurburgring 2 layouts (6 If You count the 3 seasons) during the last 3h into AMS. Everything Is working. Just some things to polish
  16. Are you planning to convert most of your old GSCE tracks to AMS?
  17. Thanks for the reply....hope bathurst is updated soon as my no 1 track for super v8
  18. Most F1 tracks first : Monza, Spa, Hockenheim, Silverstone. Depends on the Time it requieres.
    Eastern creek too Is redone at this moment. But, hey, If You mean all the tracks I touched, It should be finished In 2023 :roflmao:
    • Love Love x 3
    • Beer Beer x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  19. will you be showing your ams tracks in automobilista downloads
  20. Sure, when I will upload them ;-)
    Just give me some days for Nurburgring, Gringo has some things to do on it
    • Winner Winner x 1