AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

When I'm back my computer next I'll upload a step by step guide I made for myself back in the day. It'll allow you to convert all tracks and make use of Reiza's skybox and horizon shading.
good friend...
When are you going to upload the tutorial you mentioned here?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
For those who have messaged me about the guide it's probably best to contact @Dann Murillo he might have a track converting guide, or at the very least will have converted whatever track you are working on. As previously stated, im rarely on my computer anymore due to a house move and not having the time to set my computer. Also, @Sergiolo grow up mate. Cheers.

Don't suppose anyone is working on the Dubai track. Saw one on the eec forums but it doesn't load for whatever reason so just wondering whether one is in the works.
You need the original commonmaps.mas from gsce if you already dont`t have. Rename it to commonmapsgsc.mas, put it to locations, edit NFSS_Dubai.scn and rename in line 10 commonmaps.mas to commonmapsgsc.mas
Delete line 11 and 12 relating to sky settings.

Hi guys. Did someone tried to convert tracks from rF1 to AMS? I've tried to convert few touge tracks, everything looks fine, but game crashing without any error when I'm trying to start practice on this tracks. I've found an error in logs related to TrackMap.cpp, but it's actual only for one of the tracks. Can someone please at least give a hint what the problem is?

Hi guys. Did someone tried to convert tracks from rF1 to AMS? I've tried to convert few touge tracks, everything looks fine, but game crashing without any error when I'm trying to start practice on this tracks. I've found an error in logs related to TrackMap.cpp, but it's actual only for one of the tracks. Can someone please at least give a hint what the problem is?
If the track functions as expected in rF1, then usually if AMS crashes like you're describing, the folder structure used during the conversion and/or copying process was incorrect.

If you haven't already seen it, I posted here a while ago with a guide on how to convert a rF1 track to AMS using rfactortools:

Let me know if this helps!

If the track functions as expected in rF1, then usually if AMS crashes like you're describing, the folder structure used during the conversion and/or copying process was incorrect.

If you haven't already seen it, I posted here a while ago with a guide on how to convert a rF1 track to AMS using rfactortools:

Let me know if this helps!
Well, that's kinda what I've did with the track, but it's still crashing...
Maybe that's problem with current mod, because it was converted from initial D acrade stage (not sure which one)

And also, if it would be helpful, I have such errors in the logs

Code:
htree.cpp     356: Verts can't be calculated from edges
TrackMap.cpp   78: We had an issue parsing the AI Database at AkinaDown for the Track Map
For some reason first row repeated a lot

Last edited:
In this capture highlighted in red:
trackmap.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back