Advanced Gamepad Assist

Misc Advanced Gamepad Assist 1.4.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
any plans for making something similar for acc? whatever i do in the settings it just doesnt feel right with a controller haha

I don't think ACC supports mods like AC does with CSP. The settings in AC work in a weird way from what I remember, like some of them only make a difference in the last few % of the slider and stuff like that. But once you work your way through that weird setup process you can get it to work well enough. I don't remember my settings though, I just know it was a hassle to set it up well.

Last edited:
Can you help me fix the ongoing issue I'm having rn? I installed as instruction says I also check combine with keyboard using gamepad, I also did check the in game keyboard option. But when I tried to move it wont, the shifter is working but the throttle, steering and brake wont, please help me

Can you help me fix the ongoing issue I'm having rn? I installed as instruction says I also check combine with keyboard using gamepad, I also did check the in game keyboard option. But when I tried to move it wont, the shifter is working but the throttle, steering and brake wont, please help me
did u set the bindings on Content manager?

got a new controller is there a way to boost the trigger force-feedback beyond
100%
new controler seems to use a different rumble/impulse ramp scheme

Last edited:
Можно ли вместо тормоза использовать сцепление, чтобы есть возможность включения сцепления на оси, а не на кнопке?

Last edited:
I'm going to add keyboard support in the next update soon, since people have asked for it.
I thought it was meant to have keyboard support. I installed it and have had no end of trouble trying to get it to work. Did the steps of in content manager, set keyboard settings for steering, select gamepad control input (to get advance gamepad assist working), tick combine with keyboard ensure advance gamepad assist is selected and active in the Gamepad FX settings of custom shader mod, then in game app select keyboard on.

Still no go with the arrow keys doing any steering input.

I thought it was meant to have keyboard support. I installed it and have had no end of trouble trying to get it to work. Did the steps of in content manager, set keyboard settings for steering, select gamepad control input (to get advance gamepad assist working), tick combine with keyboard ensure advance gamepad assist is selected and active in the Gamepad FX settings of custom shader mod, then in game app select keyboard on.

Still no go with the arrow keys doing any steering input.

Sounds like it should work, not sure what's going on. Works fine for me, I just checked.

Hey there, was wondering, i updated content manager and sadly Advanced Gamepad assist is not working anymore. Once i get in game it sais it's not enabled. I checked everything and looks like no settings have been changed after the update. Any ideas of what's causing this?

Edit: I changed CSP from 0.1.80 preview to 0.2.2 and it fixed it, a bit weird since i've been using it with the 0.1.80 preview with no problem. Is there something i'm missing?

Last edited:
Hey there, was wondering, i updated content manager and sadly Advanced Gamepad assist is not working anymore. Once i get in game it sais it's not enabled. I checked everything and looks like no settings have been changed after the update. Any ideas of what's causing this?

Edit: I changed CSP from 0.1.80 preview to 0.2.2 and it fixed it, a bit weird since i've been using it with the 0.1.80 preview with no problem. Is there something i'm missing?

It only supports 0.2 and up, 0.1.80 doesn't have all the things it relies on.

Hey, yesterday I noticed Advanced Gamepad assist started to behave different even though I didn't touch any settings, I simply switched back and forth between 2 different presets and now they both seem to be broken. Ever since, the cars automatically straighten out during a slide, preventing me from doing donuts when before it never used to do that (see attachment). I tried messing with the settings, resetting the app to factory settings, and re-installing the assist but no luck. Any advice on what I should do?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.