2013 MotoGP Season

Lap record smashed today. Incredible lap by Marquez and let's hope we're in for a great race tomorrow!
It certainly looks like it will be an amazing race! Marquez again very fast, Lorenzo is up there, and of cource you can expect Pedrosa to battle with them, and Cructhlow, Rossi, Bradl and maybe Bautista to battle for fourth! I'm really looking forward to this race!

The way Márquez is dominating, I almost want Lorenzo to win this race.

Almost :D

I hope Pedrosa has the pace to keep up with Lorenzo and Márquez, and even win the race. Qualifying isn't exactly his forte anyway, so anything could happen.

That could have been so much worse. I'm glad the marshals didn't get injured.

And what a Moto2 race. At this rate, Nakagami will be a strong rival next year, and Rabat was impressive the last few laps, shame that he ran off-track in the first half of the race or he would have challenged Redding for the win.

That could have been so much worse. I'm glad the marshals didn't get injured.

And what a Moto2 race. At this rate, Nakagami will be a strong rival next year, and Rabat was impressive the last few laps, shame that he ran off-track in the first half of the race or he would have challenged Redding for the win.
Nakagami will probably ride a privateer Honda next year in MotoGP.

Wow. That's why MotoGP has become better than F1.

Amazing race by Lorenzo, solved his tyre problems and was fast, calm and careful to win the race. Very special mention to Marc Marquez who raced with a dislocated shoulder. The guy nearly won his fifth race in a row being injured. For everyone that didn't see it, Marquez congratulated Lorenzo after the race, a great gesture.

Rossi and Bautista had a superb battle as well.

Great race. I rate it as 11/10!

Wow. That's why MotoGP has become better than F1.

Amazing race by Lorenzo, solved his tyre problems and was fast, calm and careful to win the race. Very special mention to Marc Marquez who raced with a dislocated shoulder. The guy nearly won his fifth race in a row being injured. For everyone that didn't see it, Marquez congratulated Lorenzo after the race, a great gesture.

Rossi and Bautista had a superb battle as well.

Great race. I rate it as 11/10!

Sums everything up perfectly really. This season in general has been just brilliant, and this race was probably the best yet.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.