2013 MotoGP Season

Vintage ride by Rossi - great to see and a few smart people predicted this win (I wasn't one of them!). Great rides my Marc and Cal for podium positions and huge respect for Lorenzo just to ride a bike so soon after a major accident and surgery.

I must admit to thinking Rossi would never see the top of the podium again.
Really feel for Cal, the bike is not good in the first half of the race but comes on so strong at the end..
Great race, it had a bit of everything...:)

Shame that again we won't have a clear championship. In 2010 Rossi and Pedrosa were injured, in 2011 Pedrosa and Lorenzo, in 2012 Stoner and now Lorenzo and Pedrosa.

Even without the top two points scorers (Lorenzo and Pedrosa), the Sausagering provided some excellent racing. Marquez defies his rookie status by using his head and taking the lead and gradually building a 2 second gap to manage, Crutchlow continues to over deliver on the Tech 3 Yamaha - Cal just needs to make better starts and Rossi was a solid third. Equally fantastic was Bradl in fourth.

Can someone please find Nick Harris and tie him to something solid so we never have to hear from him again please :)

Was a good race, another strong showing by Bradl and Bautista.

Gotta love Marquez and Rossi too, Marquez passed Rossi the same way Rossi passed Stoner in 2008.
Rossi then decided to joke with Marquez after the race :D

mRHiCE0.jpg

Good race and great to see a rookie leading the championship. Rossi did ask the HRC team manager what he thought of Marquez's pass given he was rather vocal about the similar move when Rossi did the same to Stoner in 2008 (he was the team manager at Ducati at the time).

Rumours abound that Stoner is set to test with Honda and a return in 2014...Colin Edwards posted a link to the story on FB :)

Good race and great to see a rookie leading the championship. Rossi did ask the HRC team manager what he thought of Marquez's pass given he was rather vocal about the similar move when Rossi did the same to Stoner in 2008 (he was the team manager at Ducati at the time).

Rumours abound that Stoner is set to test with Honda and a return in 2014...Colin Edwards posted a link to the story on FB :)

In the place of Pedrosa? If it is in a third bike, it will be amazing!!

In the place of Pedrosa? If it is in a third bike, it will be amazing!!
I think it'll be a third bike if Stoner comes back into MotoGP. I doubt Repsol would be happy if Pedrosa was removed and to be honest, Dani's a great rider just in need of luck for a full season. Most seasons Pedrosa ends up being injured and this hampers his title run.

I think it'll be a third bike if Stoner comes back into MotoGP. I doubt Repsol would be happy if Pedrosa was removed and to be honest, Dani's a great rider just in need of luck for a full season. Most seasons Pedrosa ends up being injured and this hampers his title run.

Yes, I agree! But let's not forget that if Bradl manages to get a good closing to this season, and a very good 2014, HRC will see him as a rider for Repsol in 2015. Also, remember that the are quite a lot of times, that Pedrosa and Honda have disagreed in many things. Pedrosa probably would not ride for Repsol if Simoncelli was alive, so there is not too much love between them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 225 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 217 14.2%