Your Thoughts of the Day

Anything you are thinking about and would like to share? Put it here:).​
Mine for today: It sucks having all my sims and not being able to play because of my foot:(.In the last week i drove maybe thirty minutes worth.​
Whats even worse is watching gf drive and seeing her improving:mad:;). She is eating pizza and getting the oil from the crust on my wheel:mad:. The leather on my G25 looks likes it has been Armour All'd :rolleyes:

She is eating pizza and getting the oil from the crust on my wheel:mad:

WHAT!?! :eek:
If i were you:
images

Get your foot well soon quickly mate!

I wonder what my life would be like today if i didn't have my girlfrind, or if i had a different girl?

I know i wouldn't have simracing as hobby and i probably wouldn't be here:( and i wouldn't of gotten to know all of you.:(:(:(

I'm very happy things are the way they are, well except for the fact i'm being sweated by my gf in simracing:D

Wondering what jobs I'd be able to get without my injury having any impact on the way I work. My friends have suggested IT/Tech Support, but I don't find that particularly interesting...

Oh i'm so glad we got new snow tires for my Gf's suv two weeks ago! We are leaving for Kelowna in a few hours and we already know the snow is falling heavy at the top of Coqahualla Highway. Looks like it's going to be @ 5.5 hour drive:mad:

My new video card is arriving on Friday, and now I realized my PSU fan stopped working.
Is this bad luck or good luck?
Bad: Spent my money on a video card which was less important
Good: The PSU won't kill that card in a short time because I realized it's failure...

My new video card is arriving on Friday, and now I realized my PSU fan stopped working.
Is this bad luck or good luck?
Bad: Spent my money on a video card which was less important
Good: The PSU won't kill that card in a short time because I realized it's failure...

Definitely good, I'd say.

I thought the Proteas(SA Cricket team) was amazing there for about 1.5 days of play, just for the Sri Lankans to prove that the pitch makes bowlers look like amateurs.

Anything you are thinking about and would like to share? Put it here:).​
Mine for today: It sucks having all my sims and not being able to play because of my foot:(.In the last week i drove maybe thirty minutes worth.​
Whats even worse is watching gf drive and seeing her improving:mad:;). She is eating pizza and getting the oil from the crust on my wheel:mad:. The leather on my G25 looks likes it has been Armour All'd :rolleyes:

I'm sorry:oops:

Whats even worse is watching gf drive and seeing her improving:mad:;)
:p:p:D

Stupid me! my gf and i went karting earlier tonight with some friends. I brought my Go Pro with me but left the SD card at home in my laptop :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Thats Hiro alright!:D

Oh i'm so glad we got new snow tires for my Gf's suv two weeks ago! We are leaving for Kelowna in a few hours and we already know the snow is falling heavy at the top of Coqahualla Highway. Looks like it's going to be @ 5.5 hour drive:mad:

Such a grumpy old man!;)

I never would of never thought to join a racing club or even race if i had not met Hiroshi. But it's a lot of fun and i must say there is a lot of good personalities here:) A few of my girlfriends did :eek: when i told them i joined a racing club lol! Even better is when i show them my race replays that i have downloaded onto my Xoom, "Really! that's you racing?" My dad is into cars and racing so he is surprised and proud at the same time and my little brother is jealous because he doesn't have a wheel for his Playstation 3. We'll have to get him one for his birthday.

my little brother is jealous because he doesn't have a wheel for his Playstation 3. We'll have to get him one for his birthday.

Whoa! what to mean "We'll" You meant "You'll have to" right?;). I know what we can get him, a DFGT:cool:

I absolutely enjoy having Pauline here with us. It's weird in a sort of a ways because we are responding to threads at different times of the day but we don't talk too much about what we have done here when at home together. Well not yet anyways.

Whoa! what to mean "We'll" You meant "You'll have to" right?;). I know what we can get him, a DFGT:cool:

I absolutely enjoy having Pauline here with us. It's weird in a sort of a ways because we are responding to threads at different times of the day but we don't talk too much about what we have done here when at home together. Well not yet anyways.

Awww Thanks:) DFGT sounds good to me,my brother will love it! . My brother is fourteen years old, he was having so much fun playing on Hiro's driving games when he stayed with us for a few weeks a few months ago. I know my wheel lingo, Hiro's gone though five different wheels in the last year.

but we don't talk too much about what we have done here when at home together. Well not yet anyways

Oh we will be regarding a few of your postings!;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back