Your Thoughts of the Day

42093.jpg

:p

I used to rule the world, and roll the dice, feel the fear the fear in the enemy's eyes, but then I found a key. And I found a girl. And each time she closed her eyes she dreamed of paradise, but each time she looked at me she said viva la vida, that was all until I took an arrow to the knee.. ;)

Lol, been listening to Coldplay all day. Find it relaxing. :)

I'll do the stretching exercises next time we go.

Nice! we have the Cherokee SRT-8 for another month:) Its nice to drive something with grunt for a change.

My good ol dad! :)

I used to rule the world, and roll the dice, feel the fear the fear in the enemy's eyes, but then I found a key. And I found a girl. And each time she closed her eyes she dreamed of paradise, but each time she looked at me she said viva la vida, that was all until I took an arrow to the knee.. ;)

Lol, been listening to Coldplay all day. Find it relaxing. :)

Coldplay is a great band,love em! :)

I wish Hiro was at home to make me some soup, I've caught a bad cold and don't want to get out of bed.

Whoo Hoo! we are finally getting out of our one bedroom apartment and moving into a house with 3 bedrooms plus a den( my sim rig room:)). Only thing is we won't be right in the downtown core anymore but with our two roomies ( we added one more roomie ) and Pauline there are three vehicles plus her dads vehicle that he leaves with us makes four so we're good for transportation.

We're moving March 15th. I'm so used to the noise living right in the city core I'm a bit concerned about getting to sleep at the new place. it is so quiet over there.

My own room for my simrig, can't wait! :)

420hp+400fp of torque+rain equals a whole lotta fun! Regardless of TC and AWD (four wheel drifts) Just referring to how much fun i can actually have driving a Grand Cherokee SRT8 in the rain .

Well, im thinking alot these days. Doesn't look like there will be any Clio driving for me this year... Been trying to find some car dealer who want to help me with buying a car, and in return i'll do alot of stuff for them, but nothing. not even the STCC company has managed to find anything...

the biggest problem is that all Renault car dealers are also Volvo dealers, and Volvo is in the new TTA Championship (Touringcar Team Assosiation(i think :p)) And since Volvo is Swedish, they have more power everywhere than Renault. not even Renault sweden wants to step in and try to help out, so we'll see where this goes.

But this is basicly what i am so concerned about right now, and the season is approatching so i have to start looking for sponsors, but i cant as long as i dont have a car... so maybe this racing career only made it one season. But even if I dont get a seat this year i will try to get on for 2013.

Alot of people think it's sad i cant get it together as they think i have great talent and potentials to be a top driver in a few years. Myself i just think it realy sucks... and while im at it i wanna give a big thanks to @Nick Deeley who was supposed to help me with my website for this season. but if i dont get a seat, then what do i need a website for? lets just hope for the best!

sorry if this sounded totaly winnie (how the F do i spell that?), but if u read all the way to here i guess it wasn't

Tough break Linus sorry to hear bad news. I hope that you will find a ride soon.

"You"ll be surprised at what you can do when you set your mind to it"

My thought for today:

Sucks not having internet at home! No late evening online racing.

I hope that you find a solution Linus. I have watched every single onboard video you have on your YouTube page, and I want them to keep coming :) But even if you don't get a ride for the 2012 season, that opportunity of a lifetime has got to made you feel satisfied. Best of luck.

My thought of the day is that Why I almost beat this one guy last Friday... Can't remember what my motivation was

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back