Your Thoughts of the Day

Damn! been at new place for 9.5hrs now and already miss the conviniences of having places to go eat within walking distance.

At our previous place we had so many places to choose from and open late too.

And no cable or internet till Monday! Thank G for 3Gs!:)

Thought for the day?

If the sea was whiskey & I was a duck,
I'd swim to the bottom & never come back up!

Oh, & I miss driving a 400+hp ute in the snow, I must go on a road-trip this winter!:D

I'm starting to like our train company. Found a great offer that I didn't know about and can significantly reduce my traveling costs. (especially from now)
Another things today weren't so great. But still I made progress in my things I believe and for that I'm satisfied.

Oh nice, just occured to me that I'm a mod here and anything incriminating I do and Pauline posts I can just delete it!

Muwhahahahahahaha!

Just kiddin around Bram, I wouldn't do that:)

Also Pauline's smart, she posts when I'm not around and by the time I get around to seeing the post most of you have seen it.

DOH!

scaled.php

It's the Swedish King's birthday today, and this is what I found on one of the largest newspapers online. In English, it says "Here Estelle is wishing her grandfather, the king, happy birthday"

tumblr_m2nekv2Cdm1qaxtuw.jpg

I'm sure the younger members are doing :confused: as they're reading this but i have to say it is awesome having a child around in my life. It definitely brightened up my life and so did my new girlfriend. It is a lot more work and responsibility but well worth giving all the effort that i can and will give.:thumbsup:

Lame! of all the helmets that were available, a simple black open face helmet that i want has to be ordered in and won't come in till next Wednesday :mad::thumbsdown:.

No Dragracing tonight unless i can get away with wearing my old hockey helmet:roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%