F1 2011 Your Questions/Requests Answered

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey all,

We're expecting a review copy of the game soon and would like to know what you'd want to see/answered. Let us know and maybe we can make it happen in the run-up to the review. Videos, questions etc.

Looking forward to your requests! :cool:

--
Setup: G27, PS3, PC

Are all four tyre componds available at the start of each race or are you given two.... and does that change for each track?
Another question does racing with all assist off still slower than racing with assists on..... is there any incentive for people to race with no assists e.g. more rep points or faster car development?

The game provides 4 tires: option, prime, inters, wets. Depending on the track you get either: super soft (red), soft (yellow), medium (white), hard (silver). This is true to life and depends on what Pirelli brings to the track.

I'm quicker without assists, depends on the driver I guess. Rule of thumb: give it time and be gentle on the steering and accelerator. :D

Hello, I have a question, how long is the career mode? Is it unlimited? Or influenced by which team you pick? I mean in 2010 if you picked the longest one, you could start in Lotus/HRT/Virgin, if 5 years +Williams/FI i think.

I don't want to shorten my career by picking FI at start.

Thank you.

Pit limiter is out, manual drive out of pits is in. So you need to navigate the twisty roads after exiting the pitlane.

Runs excellent on quad core so far, not sure about 6-core.

First, thanks for Reply. :)

Again, about the pits:
I would like to know if you can control the car manual after you pass the pit entry line, that means also manual control to steer your can to the mecanics and out of pit?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back