F1 2011 Your Questions/Requests Answered

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey all,

We're expecting a review copy of the game soon and would like to know what you'd want to see/answered. Let us know and maybe we can make it happen in the run-up to the review. Videos, questions etc.

Looking forward to your requests! :cool:

--
Setup: G27, PS3, PC

Some questions about this 11/11 stiffness bug...

Does this mean that 10/10 is better than 9/9...and 8/8 better than 6/6? etc, therefore grip levels slowly getting worse? or is it that once you move away from 11/11 it then becomes track and driving style dependant as to what the best performance is?

Also, if you run 8 front and 11 rear, is the rear on rails?

Thx in advance. :)

Ok, so someone told me that you need to navigate trough splitscreen menu with cotroller, and then pres ENTER from keyboard for playing spliscreen. The probl. is that i can`t walk trough menu with controller, only use it in race. any idea what to configure to be OK on the menu too?

Hey guys! I bought the game and now I have a problem when I try to launch the game. When I launch it I see only the 'F1 2011' logo en then is says that the 'F1 2011 Executable has stopped working'. Does someone knows a solution for this?

Robin --

I am 21 races into my career and have yet to see a SC. 20% length. Have had many wet races and of course, played through all SC-heavy tracks like Monaco and Singapore.

Any other reports of this? Any idea if it will be addressed in a patch?

I am using a 360.

I don't know if it's already been asked but riding alone in the cockpit there is nothing that marks kers and drs?I mean for kers battery and the drs if enabled or not and when it is possible to use it

I don't know if it's already been asked but riding alone in the cockpit there is nothing that marks kers and drs?I mean for kers battery and the drs if enabled or not and when it is possible to use it

For KERS, the readout is on the top right hand side of the steering wheel. You'll start off with 400 and as you use it, you'll see it go down. As for DRS, I guess there is no indicator (except your hand clicking the button), but there is an audio cue when you can use it...just nothing on the steering wheel.

This thread was started to get some input for Robin's review. The F1 2011 The Game review is online and you can read it here and comment on it in our review section on the frontpage:

http://www.racedepartment.com/content.php?r=1638-F1-2011-The-Game-review

F
or further questions about the game please open a new thread in this forum here by clicking the green Start New Thread button and we will do our best to help you out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back