F1 2011 Your Questions/Requests Answered

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey all,

We're expecting a review copy of the game soon and would like to know what you'd want to see/answered. Let us know and maybe we can make it happen in the run-up to the review. Videos, questions etc.

Looking forward to your requests! :cool:

--
Setup: G27, PS3, PC

In a long race(3practice, 3quali, race) how to skip all the 3 practice at once? like in F1 2010 there is an option to skip to qualifying right away.

To Skip Practice 1 2 or 3, depending if u pick short weekend or long weekend. Simply do this:

1. on you car monitor, select the 2nd tab in teh bottom.
2. you will see the following : P, Q, R.
3. Select whichever one u wanna skip through and your done.

hope this helps...its ok, took me a few mins to find it.

What happened to the AI drivers that were supposed to be placed in the empty spots in the online race? I played the quick match - sprint and it is the same deal as F1 2010, did I get it wrong from reading the F1 2011 reviews about that?

Robin --

Is there a way to make the AI in Career Mode match real life (ie, Tier 1 teams are always front runners)?

I kind of like the balance, but it's harder to take a guy like (for example) Barrichello seriously as a routine podium finisher. I seem to recall a certain setting in 2010 where you could make it "2010" or "balanced", but it may have been regarding Grand Prix mode.

Thanks!

Robin --

Is there a way to make the AI in Career Mode match real life (ie, Tier 1 teams are always front runners)?

I kind of like the balance, but it's harder to take a guy like (for example) Barrichello seriously as a routine podium finisher. I seem to recall a certain setting in 2010 where you could make it "2010" or "balanced", but it may have been regarding Grand Prix mode.

Thanks!
They stack up pretty accurately so far, this will alternate a bit in later seasons due to development. A few problems:

Difference between fastest and slowest KERS car is just 1.8 sec. Not good!
New teams are 4 seconds behind that. Clearly the power boost is overdone.
All teams too fast overall compared to RL.

So far only seen Ferrari/Red Bull or Mclaren win.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%