WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello AgentHeX 0007 and thank you very much again.Unfortunately in 2560x1440 display resolution (photos 1-2-3) the same. I select default physics installer.
In (photo 4) you can see the difference with 1920x1080 display resolution
Thank you very much again.....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis
So in the default game you are getting over 60 FPS
but then using only physics mods and no other mods selected you are getting low fps?

AgentHeX 0007 updated WRC 9 Mods with a new update entry:

New mods, fixes, performance tweaks

Tweaked - Dashboard, steering wheel, drivers hands, shader in enhanced lighting mod, was to dark and showed no detail
Tweaked - HDR Mod to better balance Kenya, Germany, Wales, (Work in progress)
Tweaked - Enhanced Lighting Mod
Tweaked - Falling rain and snow mod, to gain some performance
Tweaked - Enhanced surfaces & SSR mod

New mod - 321 go can now be double size (Sebastian)
New mod - Locked cameras (no acceleration...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So in the default game you are getting over 60 FPS
but then using only physics mods and no other mods selected you are getting low fps?
Hello AgentHeX 0007 and thank you very much. I apologize for the late reply but I had a problem with my health.
Yes, that's right. With the original game files .. (WRC9) ... everything was fine in 2560x1440 in 60 (FPS) +/- (1-2). I only use yours (MODS) and nothing else. I also want you to know that in all the MODS upgrades I do it from the beginning ... delete files ... files (WRC9) from (Backup) ... and new install of the new one (MOD) ... I just say it. ..
Telis

Last edited:
New mod - Coloured 321 GO mod can now be double size
Perfect it works
WRC9 2021-02-02 11-41-12-66.jpg

New mod - Locked cameras (no acceleration movements) great for sim rigs

Unfortunately it doesn't work
These movements concern all views not only dash and cockpit.Strangely enough,there is no awkward movement on the tarmac stages(Monte-Carlo,Germany or Japan).

I also noticed that the Fanatec logo has disappeared even though I didn't choose to delete it.
WRC9 2021-02-02 11-42-19-07.jpg

Last edited:
New mod - Coloured 321 GO mod can now be double size
Perfect it works

New mod - Locked cameras (no acceleration movements) great for sim rigs
Unfortunately it doesn't work
These movements concern all views not only dash and cockpit.Strangely enough,there is no awkward movement on the tarmac stages(Monte-Carlo,Germany or Japan).

I also noticed that the Fanatec logo has disappeared even though I didn't choose to delete it.

1) - :thumbsup: What resolution do you run the game in?

2) - What version of the mod are you using, I noticed a typing error in one of the mods and will update soon.
The speed shake, acceleration and braking camera movements should be gone in the mods.

3) I removed it :D

Last edited:
I also want you to know that in all the MODS upgrades I do it from the beginning ... delete files ... files (WRC9) from (Backup) ... and new install of the new one (MOD) ... I just say it. ..
Telis

WRC 9 Mods installs differently to WRC 8 Mods, let me explain.

When you run the installer it will extract all of the games files.
In WRC 8 Mods, the installer only did this once but in WRC 9 Mods it does this every time I update the installer.

By doing it this way we always get a fresh set of game files, 0 mods, and then install our mods from there.
So you do not have to worry about deleting, copying, moving etc.
When I update the mods, simply run the installer and it will reset all files back to default and then do all of the work for you. :thumbsup:

The only reason to perform an initial back up before the first ever install of the mods is so that you have a backup copy of the default game in case something goes badly wrong, or if we want to go back to a previous game version when Kylotonn break something.

Last edited:
WRC 9 Mods installs differently to WRC 8 Mods, let me explain.

When you run the installer it will extract all of the games files.
In WRC 8 Mods, the installer only did this once but in WRC 9 Mods it does this every time I update the installer.

By doing it this way we always get a fresh set of files, 0 mods, and then install mods from there.
So you do not have to worry about deleting, copying, moving etc. when I update the mods, simply run the installer and it will do all of the work.

The only reason to perform an initial back up before the first ever install of the mods is so that you have a backup copy of the default game in case something goes badly wrong, or if we want to go back to a previous game version when Kylotonn break something.
Hello AgentHeX 0007 and thank you very much for all the clarifications and for your interest.
Telis

AgentHeX 0007 updated WRC 9 Mods with a new update entry:

Camera views, SSR, Installer, Uninstaller

Tweaked - Enhanced Stage Stage Surfaces Mod, SSR GPU performance tweaks and also added a default shader that has some required mods but use no more GPU than the default game.

Tweaked - Camera views, should fix some issues with the previous release.

New - Built a custom uninstaller that will completely restore the game to its factory settings and remove all mods. No more copying and moving files required, simply run the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1) - :thumbsup: What resolution do you run the game in?

2) - What version of the mod are you using, I noticed a typing error in one of the mods and will update soon.
The speed shake, acceleration and braking camera movements should be gone in the mods.

1) 2560 x 1080 21/9.
I wanted to test the display of the HUD in 16/9.

2) v1.0 update 2
Each time the mod is updated,I uninstall the mod before doing a clean install of the game as advised in the readme.

Last edited:
Hello AgentHeX 0007 and thank you very much. In the new (update WRC9 Mods v1.0 3) Unfortunately at 2560x1440 screen resolution I can not lock at 60 (FPS) again.
I tried many other changes in MOD (photos A-B_C) settings without luck again ..
Ok It does not matter I will only play in 1920x1080 screen resolution (D-E-F-G photos), everything is great in both (Experimental Physics Mods & - Enhanced Stage Surfaces & Refeflections (SSR) Mod) and the Higt End GPU)! settings from (MOD). Everything else is fantastic
Telis

Attachments

• A.png
    A.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 62
  • B.png
    B.png
    57 KB · Views: 64
  • C.png
    C.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 63
  • D.png
    D.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 65
  • E.png
    E.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 67
  • F.png
    F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
  • G.png
    G.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Each time the mod is updated,I uninstall the mod before doing a clean install of the game as advised in the readme.

@telis322 try lowering particles in the game settings running at 2560x1440 and let me know if it is better.
A) Only with the combination .. (photos) ... there is a result. But I will prefer 1920x1080 because everything works at high settings.
B) Please I would like your help in something.
If and when you can .... I have an hanbrake tell me if I can activate the command (Rescale) in the game settings (photo Α). The hanbrake in the game is recognized as (Generic USB Joystick ---- photo Β) and works with a single move .. (attention is not with a dimmer) but with a simple switch. Thank you in advance.
Telis

Attachments

• Wrc9 Screenshot 2021.02.03 - 21.20.44.37.png
    Wrc9 Screenshot 2021.02.03 - 21.20.44.37.png
    754 KB · Views: 55
  • Wrc9 Screenshot 2021.02.03 - 21.21.01.54.png
    Wrc9 Screenshot 2021.02.03 - 21.21.01.54.png
    582.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Wrc9 Screenshot 2021.02.03 - 21.21.13.33.png
    Wrc9 Screenshot 2021.02.03 - 21.21.13.33.png
    471.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Α.png
    Α.png
    923.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Β.png
    Β.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
A) Only with the combination .. (photos) ... there is a result. But I will prefer 1920x1080 because everything works at high settings.

As a quick note, you can use any of the SSR shader mod levels and then turn them down a little in the game post process menu to put less stress on the GPU and still remove most of the lines seen in the surfaces and flickering.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea