WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello AgentHeX 0007 and thank you very much again. I discovered a problem in ... (Game and Graphics Mods) ... at least to me. In your standard settings in (CHOOSE YOUE DYNAMICS INSTALLER VERSION) ... it is checked .. (photo1) ... in .. (ENHANCED PHYSICS MOD) ... the second (2) option. When I make a change in the others options ... (photo2) .... the command in (ENHANCED PHYSICS MOD) ... automatically changes itself .... (photo3) ... when you (save) and (re-enter) the MOD....and I do not know if other settings are affected.
Now as far as (brakes) and (physics) are all good at least for me.
Thank you very much again.....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.png
    2.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 3.png
    3.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
On the subject of windows - one of the mods seems to make the names and numbers transparent whereas before they were solid. Where everything else looks great, this just looks a bit off.

Yes this is intentional by me.
I had to do this to try and make it look better in replays. By default the stickers on the windscreen when entering the fog do not fade into the fog in the distance. The developers hide this by making the windscreen turn dark which hides the sticker problem.

My work around is to turn the stickers slightly transparent which helps reduce the fog problem.

I am going to work on the windscreen shader some more to see if I can figure out a better way of doing things.

Last edited:
Hi, not having any luck with the dark cockpit settings. Doesn't appear to make any difference. Testing in Kenya which is one of the worst offenders. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

EDIT: Don't worry, I figured it out. Just used your settings and turned of the physics mods :thumbsup: I have to say this mod is transformational in regard to the lighting. I still can't understand why the developers persisted in neutering the game with such dark shaders. Many thanks for your work. Much appreciated! :) :) :)

Last edited:
Hello AgentHeX 0007 and thank you very much. Unfortunately in 2560x1440 display resolution I can not lock in 60(FPS).
I tried many other changes in the MOD and the game settings without luck.
Only in 1920x1080 display resolution (photos) it is perfect. It does not matter maybe in some other upgrade of the MOD I am more lucky.
Everything else is .... magically nice!!
Telis

Attachments

• A.png
    A.png
    709.3 KB · Views: 82
  • B.png
    B.png
    649.1 KB · Views: 88
  • C.png
    C.png
    1 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
For now,I'm testing....What disturbs me in cockpit view is the lack of blur,so I have to increase the FOV to have a little more speed effect.

Hmm, could be a bug in my installer. As you can imagine the installer for the game and graphics mod is very complicated (1000 lines of code)

I'm looking into it now. I have really nice motion blur with all mods turned on. Enhanced motion blur set to low.

Hello AgentHeX 0007 and thank you very much. Unfortunately in 2560x1440 display resolution I can not lock in 60(FPS).
Everything else is .... magically nice!!

Your issue could be a couple of things.

Test this for me:

1) Open the game and graphics mod installer.
2) Select restore default settings in the drop down menu.
3) Select 1 physics installer
4) install
5) Run the game and let me know if your fps has improved

Last edited:

Test this for me:

4) install
Ok I try it now and I will tell you. Thank you very much again
Telis

Test this for me:

4) install
Hello AgentHeX 0007 and thank you very much again.Unfortunately in 2560x1440 display resolution (photos 1-2-3) the same. I select default physics installer.
In (photo 4) you can see the difference with 1920x1080 display resolution
Telis

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    362.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 2.png
    2.png
    369.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 3.png
    3.png
    357.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 4.png
    4.png
    340.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Hmm, could be a bug in my installer. As you can imagine the installer for the game and graphics mod is very complicated (1000 lines of code)

I'm looking into it now. I have really nice motion blur with all mods turned on. Enhanced motion blur set to low.

In fact, it's not your mod that's the problem with the blur.It's the base game that doesn't offer blur with the two onboard views(cockpit and dash).
WRC9 2021-02-01 19-28-54-58.jpg

I was wondering if you could activate it?

Concerning the movements of the cameras(shaking),I noticed that they are not there on the stages of Monte-Carlo,Japan or Germany).On the specials with gravel,even by deactivating the parameter,there is always this movement "front to back" visible when accelerating or braking.
Can you remove this effect completely?Thx

Ahh!, I understand now what you mean regarding the motion blur. I will look into it. I mainly use bonnet view so didn't notice lack of blur in car views.

And I now understand what you mean about the camera shaking. and " movement "front to back" visible when accelerating or braking "

Yes I can fix this and add it to the next update. So what you want is 0 movement and no shaking at all, or as rock solid as I can make it? sounds good for a sim rig.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea