WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
I want to use the camera extended options, even if I check it won't install. And I can have the video with WRC 9 drivers mods at the start, and I can have the smaller rain drops option activated, but not the camera settings.

And I hope you wil seperate the option for rain drops on windshield, I just like the smaller rain drops on the windshield but without any other change...

I have found many small bugs in the installer, many fixes in Beta 5, coming soon :thumbsup:

I could dial the brakes down a little in the next update

I'm working on Beta 5 now, It will be complete very soon and its looking better than ever :thumbsup:
Check on dyna files, there is a parameter "extra grip on brake" with values more than 1. I try to disable this parameter with value 0 on tarmac and i like

I tried only tarmac Monte Carlo and gravel mud UK. Really like it, I need more time for a more precise feedback.
The tweak that would like for more realism :
-Less brake, the car stops too quick
-More inertia, more weight on the back of the car

Thank you AgentHex

Last edited:
I tried only tarmac Monte Carlo and gravel mud UK. Really like it, I need more time for a more precise feedback.
The tweak that would like for more realism :
-Less brake, the car stops too quick
-More inertia, more weight on the back of the car

Thank you AgentHex

setting "Chassis inertia tensor" is one to mod. In an unreleased WRC8 Mods version I modded this with great results, the way the car flys in the air, handles, crashes were very interesting.

AgentHeX 0007 updated WRC 9 Mods with a new update entry:

World Lighting, Enhanced Stage Surfaces, Physics, Bug fixes.

Major update to my
ENHANCED LIGHTING, HDR, COLOR, SATURATION, EXPOSURE, AO MOD
and the
ENHANCED STAGE SURFACES & REFLECTIONS (SSR) MOD
Reworked the mod using a new method which has much better results than my previous efforts.
Lighing, Specular, Surface detail, Reflections, HDR, Exposure, Rain on the road, Sun on the road, Sun on the car paint, Sun glare onm the road, Puddles etc. should look better. Get your sunglasses on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Try Argentina, Noon, Clear, Daytime, External view, then press F5 and then F6 to see the difference between default game and Modded game.

As always suggestions, ideas, and bug reports always welcome, as are some cool screenshots of the mods in action :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thank you again. Unfortunately ... I do not see myself sleeping tonight ... with the new upgrade (v1.0) ...:D:D time in Greece now .. (21:58)
Thank you very much again.....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

On the subject of windows - one of the mods seems to make the names and numbers transparent whereas before they were solid. Where everything else looks great, this just looks a bit off.
1612144283824.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years