WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
your a genius sir. I followed your mod for WRC8, was waiting for this . thanks.

i would like to ask though, not related to your mod, though you or someone else can help.
Re DX12, i cannot get the game to run in DX12. others games do fine. running 2080ti.
usersettings.cfg is correct.

Engine.Device.DirectXVersion = 12;

DX mode is confirmed by msi afterbuner.

Last edited:
just my first feeling: it's now a pleasure to drive on tarmac! Cars flying were a nightmare!

Regarding the power of cars, WRC cars is about 550bhp, R5 is about 330bhp and Fiesta R2 290bhp.
I tune my files with better power (quickly) and i can share with you AgentHex if you want a beta version of power tuning.

Playing with extended bonnet views for Sébastien

Quite interesting to see the tyres and suspension working on the surfaces.

I will leave this amount of adjustment in the bonnet camera view so you can take a look yourself.

WRC9 2021-01-29 19-07-32.jpg

WRC9 2021-01-29 19-15-12.jpg

Last edited:
Hi AgentHex,

You are the Captain on board and we are testing your Mod.
I tried a couple of run, only on Monte-Carlo, Tarmac / WRC and there is a huge difference! It's day and night.
I like the behaviour of the car, we can feel it's weight. I have a good feeling with the wheel.
Honnestly, I can't tell if it's the same as your last WRC 8 mod ? I haven't played it a lot, as I just reinstalled it yesterday (without knowing that you will upload the WRC 9 version ) :D

Great, as always, you are a magicien, Kylotonn should hire you !

Is it possible to add an option in the mod to increase the weight, I like when the back of the car balance, I mean more inertia , especially in a hairpin.
I need days to give more feedback, I have to test the feeling on gravel tracks, Icy tracks...
Same for the collisions...

You said, you are still working on it and there will different releases. Question, this version is the same as the last WRC 8 polished mod ?

By the way, I love your intro, I was blown away with the long intro version you did on WRC 8 :D

You are the best, how an humble person like you can give another chance to a game we left....
The creators of the game should award you :thumbsup:

And to finish, I don't understand how in 2020, the "sound" aspect of the game (engine, gears, ...) is complety messed up, Is it so difficult for them ? They have never heard a WRC car ? :cry:

In the end, the success of a game is also to make you want to play it, again and again....
Thankfully, you are here to recover the situation :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Keep up your excellent work captain AgentHex, I will give more feedback, I don't wanna rush and I need to play some hours on different surfaces...

Cheers ^^

Last edited:
AgentHeX 0007 updated WRC 9 Mods with a new update entry:

9.0 Beta 4

Removed fast and faster menu navigation (both were causing glitches)

Changed the ReShade preset to not have Deband enabled as default (this was causing performance issues for some, high end PC users can enable it again in the games ReShade menu, it help smooth out the fog effects)

Added more camera adjustment to bonnet view (Sebastian)

Added new car paint mod with more subtle dirt build up and dirt colour (Sebastian)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you so much !!!. Everything about my problem with ... FPS ... (photos) ... is now perfect.
In the options of Mod I checked ... (photo) ... the specific options.
Thank you very much again.....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Attachments

• Wrc9 A.png
    Wrc9 A.png
    824.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Wrc9 B.png
    Wrc9 B.png
    904.4 KB · Views: 108
  • WRC9 c.png
    WRC9 c.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 105
For all and for information, if like me you prefer the sounds of WRC8
I found the solution to put these back into WRC9.

This changes everything and especially for the R5 category.
There are one or two limitation but nothing very important
and anyway I created a small installation under JSGME very simple and compatible with the AgentHeX 0007 mod.

It allows to switch back to the original sounds with a mouse click.

Please let me know if you are interested. :)

I want to use the camera extended options, even if I check it won't install. And I can have the video with WRC 9 drivers mods at the start, and I can have the smaller rain drops option activated, but not the camera settings.

And I hope you wil seperate the option for rain drops on windshield, I just like the smaller rain drops on the windshield but without any other change...

Last edited:
For all and for information, if like me you prefer the sounds of WRC8
I found the solution to put these back into WRC9.

This changes everything and especially for the R5 category.
There are one or two limitation but nothing very important
and anyway I created a small installation under JSGME very simple and compatible with the AgentHeX 0007 mod.

It allows to switch back to the original sounds with a mouse click.

Please let me know if you are interested. :)

Please, give us this mod, sound in wrc9 (specially in R5) is really baf

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies