• Deleted member 217114

Every year I send them a beta-tester sollicitationletter but they never respond. I've 1200+ hours in DR, countless hours in RBR, Dirt franchise (Still waiting for D4 to be patched) and WRC franchise. Have upgraded in 4 years from a DFGT to Fanatec V2.5 and high-end peripherals. Still no clue why they won't take me with my sim-rally experience :rolleyes: Same with Codemasters.

Here all the recent sim-rally reviews from me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RacingIvysaur/recommended/

:inlove:

[QUOTE = "Paul Jeffrey, post: 2523685, member: 5132"] [ATTACH = full] 201207 [/ ATTACH]
Bigben Interactive y Kylotonn Racing Games han revelado un nuevo trailer para el próximo juego oficial del Campeonato Mundial de Rallyes - WRC 7.

Programado para Xbox One, PlayStation 4 y PC a finales de este año, el nuevo juego con licencia oficial del Campeonato Mundial de Rallyes parece ser la mayor y mejor edición de la franquicia hasta la fecha.

Los desarrolladores parecen haber mejorado el sólido título " simcade " lanzado a principios de este año, y con la licencia oficial para presentar todas las etapas oficiales y los vehículos del Campeonato Mundial de Rally 2017, además de un guiño hacia una simulación más realista de lo real series Mundiales.

WRC 7 - Trailer Oficial del Juego - Epic Stages & Citroën C3 WRC
[MEDIA = youtube] -sjoEGhY89Q [/ MEDIA]
Una de las características clave de WRC 7 será la inclusión de 13 "etapas épicas", diseñadas para ser más largas, más duras y más en consonancia con la serie real de rally del WRC.

"La idea de las Epic Stages de WRC 7 es realmente responder a los aficionados del rally y del WRC que durante varios años nos han estado pidiendo pistas que están más y más cerca de un verdadero rally", explicó Alain Jarniou, de WRC 7 desarrolladores Kylotonn Racing Games .

"Estas especiales, que tienen más de 20 km y duran más de 15 minutos de juego, seguramente pondrán a prueba la resistencia de los jugadores. También es interesante encontrar todas estas condiciones diferentes en una única etapa especial solitaria ".
Aquellos de ustedes que están familiarizados con la especificación 2017 World Rally Championship coches ya saben que son más grandes, más malo y más orientado al rendimiento que en temporadas anteriores, todo lo cual se repetirá en el nuevo título. Sin embargo, en algo de un movimiento bastante fresco de los desarrolladores, WRC 7 también contará con los coches de especificación de 2016 como corrió el año pasado, dando a los jugadores la elección de la clase en la que desean hacer su comercio a lo largo de los variados rallies destacados en el nuevo título .

WRC 7 lanzará para Xbox One, PlayStation 4 y PC agosto de 2017.

[ATTACH = full] 201206 [/ ATTACH]

Consulta el WRC Franchise Sub Forum aquí en RaceDepartment para ver todas las noticias y discusiones relacionadas con este nuevo juego. ¡Compruébelo y participe con sus compañeros de la comunidad hoy!

¿Esperamos con interés la WRC 7? ¿Crees que el juego puede mejorar en versiones anteriores de la franquicia? ¡Háganos saber en la sección de comentarios! [/CITAR]
I hope it works fanaleds sliMAX Manager hand brake and all the controller extras like dirt4. Multi-screen optimized .. I GOOD PHYSICAL.

Those epic stages look good. I wonder how based on real roads they will be. Although I found the stage design in WRC 6 to be not too bad anyway. (Though I absolutely hated the SSS, especially ones involving donuts).

I hope they improve the AI this time around, it was the biggest thing preventing me from enjoying the career in WRC 6, they were just so wildly inconsistent, and it seemed their times were faked based upon your times... which is just lame.

Those epic stages look good. I wonder how based on real roads they will be. Although I found the stage design in WRC 6 to be not too bad anyway. (Though I absolutely hated the SSS, especially ones involving donuts).

And yet the SSS's were the only stages in WRC 6 actually based on real life stages ;) BTW I wouldn't expect them to do real life stages all of a sudden.

I hope they improve the AI this time around, it was the biggest thing preventing me from enjoying the career in WRC 6, they were just so wildly inconsistent, and it seemed their times were faked based upon your times... which is just lame.

Not so much based upon your times as based upon how many mistakes you did. So a slow-ish time still granted you first place as long as you didn't do any mistakes during the stage, and fast time with several slight mistakes could easily place you last.

The super specials were the most absurd in this regard - you could literally see your opponent finishing ahead of you, yet still be placed ahead of him in the results ;)

I don't mind the physics being more casual, I still find them enjoyable with a wheel. But for me to give it real attention, I need added an FOV slider and adjustable in-car view. Otherwise they keep going in the right direction for a "mass market" rally game.

If WRC 7 , is a half decent price and it fully supports all my devices, then i will buy it because Codemasters have dropped the Rally Ball with regards to proper rallying in Dirt 4. Also if it supports E-Sports WRC then i`m game for that , like WRC6 E-Sports WRC Season 2 has, Where a real prize is for the winner of the Calendar of 13 rallys.

After short, really short sesions with WRC6 i buy only if steering respose and work properly. And stage have no more riddiculous 180 corners which gives only a break your hands on steering wheel. WRC 6 was good and stupid. Lights, phisics, steering response and more was totaly for gamepad players.

I cannot keep up anymore with all the titles. I have my eyes set on PC2, so I´ll pass on WRC7.(for now at least...):whistling: I have less than 70 in WRC4 through 6 - AND SLRE combined, so I need to focus on something, instead of just purchasing and not using what I purchase. But then again, I DO support the gaming industry, and perhaps one day I will come across that ONE game/sim that will blow my socks off. I hope. :O_o::)

Last edited:
I cannot keep up anymore with all the titles. I have my eyes set on PC2, so I´ll pass on WRC7.(for now at least...):whistling: I have less than 70 in WRC4 through 6 - AND SLRE combined, so I need to focus on something, instead of just purchasing and not using what I purchase. But then again, I DO support the gaming industry, and perhaps one day I will come across that ONE game/sim that will blow my socks off. I hope. :O_o::)
hahaha, so well said !
I feel you, but even worse... sometimes I feel like I spend more time in installing/editing all the mods (found here any rest of the www, I drive and fly mostly) then actually playing damn games ! :alien:
Not to mention there's so many of them, you just can't find a time, for me, it's always like this "I will do few laps in this one, then some in this second and on the end:geek: the third, the best one I'll spend most of the time".
I ALWAYS but always end up ..stucking on that very first one.
But I swear, EVERY time.
And one would thought... I would learn from previous experience, bot nope... same ol thing ...every time. Sweet god, so time-less I am. :unsure:

Wish the developers of WRC series saw some Richard Burns rally replay footage, maybe they'll understand what a good TV CAM replay really looks like. Here's a couple for them, to save them from searching. =P
gran_40_anim_gif.gif

And here's their, WRC 6, version.
This supposed to be the very same type of replay cameras btw.
smiley26.gif

Wish the developers of WRC series saw some Richard Burns rally replay footage, maybe they'll understand what a good TV CAM replay really looks like. Here's a couple for them, to save them from searching. =P
gran_40_anim_gif.gif

And here's their, WRC 6, version.
This supposed to be the very same type of replay cameras btw.
smiley26.gif
Yeah. Thats what I mora as 100 times said on my YT channel with WRC6 episodes. More as 100 times "Yeah now we see replay....ok f...k it" :D

i wonder if we're finally going to get the ability to map accelerate/brake to the right analog stick on a controller. a feature bizarrely absent from WRC5 and 6, where the right analog stick is permanently mapped to ... the camera ... and cannot be changed.

just give us the option to leave the camera unassigned if we want. jeez. it's not that hard. let people play the game how they want.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.