WRC10 WRC 10 The Game

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
DLC found so far:

Spoiler alert. Click on the list below to reveal.

CARS:
SUBARU IMPREZA S5 - MCRAE
MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO V 1998 - MAKINEN

TRACKS:
SSS DE TRACK - PANZERPLATTE

CREW CARDS AND STICKERS:
CREWCARD - 11000038
CREWCARD - 12000019
CREWCARD - 13000025
CREWCARD - 14000027
CREWCARD - 15000018
CREWCARD - 17000034

STICKER - STICKER 01
STICKER - DLC SHAPE 001
STICKER - DLC SHAPE 002
STICKER - DLC SHAPE 003
STICKER - DLC SHAPE 004
STICKER - DLC SHAPE 005
STICKER - DLC SHAPE 006
STICKER - DLC ANIMAL 001
STICKER - DLC ANIMAL 002
STICKER - DLC EXPLOSION 001
STICKER - DLC EXPLOSION 002
STICKER - DLC SIDECAR 001
STICKER - DLC SIDECAR 002
STICKER - DLC SIDECAR 003
STICKER - DLC SIDECAR 004
STICKER - DLC TRACED 001
STICKER - DLC TRACED 002
STICKER - DLC TRACED 003
STICKER - DLC TRACED 004
STICKER - DLC TRACED 005
STICKER - DLC TRACK 001
STICKER - DLC CITYLINE 001
STICKER - DLC COATOFARMS 001
STICKER - DLC COATOFARMS 002
STICKER - DLC CRACKLE 001
STICKER - DLC CRACKLE 002

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yes more than likely some are liverys or maybe it is simply just text to show your competitors cars in the standings when you are in an Anniversary mode classic rally, meaning some of these car models will never actually be seen in the game, only seen as text in the standings of a race. Time will tell.

Might even be some legacy-lines they haven't cleaned up. I mean, I don't expect it to be completely like Milestone with their SBK10 lines in WRC-games, but like that Concept Car was a DLC for WRC 5 by KT.

Might even be some legacy-lines they haven't cleaned up. I mean, I don't expect it to be completely like Milestone with their SBK10 lines in WRC-games, but like that Concept Car was a DLC for WRC 5 by KT.
Good idea but I don't think so. I have had a lot of experience with WRC 8 and 9 code and files and I have never seen a list of cars like the one I found here in WRC 10

Last edited:
Here is my opinion of the demo. I think the graphics level is a little better than the previous one, the colors also look better to me. I think the sound of the co-pilot is also a little better. I like the dashcam closer and without the black glass strip on top. The cockpits are no longer dark either.

In terms of physics, these seams quite strange to me. The car seems that it doesn't have as much weight/aerodynamic load as the previous one (WRC 9). The car at low speeds on gravel slides a lot. It has to have more grip. On tarmac something is off also.

Car sounds are a disgrace, especially when you lift your foot off the throtle. In the replays then... :confused: .
Update: its seams better in a more advanced version of this game...

I'm not very confident about this game, but we'll see it until its release.

I would like to hear your feedback too. ;)
Runs terrible for me (OC WC 8 Core 6900K, OC WC 1080Ti, 32G 3200Mhz Ram)

I have not played it very much, only to take some screen shots for this thread while examining the code and files.

In the code and files I can see some big changes in the shaders and effects, though for me the windscreen glass is flickering badly in this demo.

And you know that I will be making WRC 10 Mods to address as many graphics and gameplay things as I can :D

Last edited:
Oh my god! SUBARU IMPREZA S9 WRC 03 is in the list.
This is the car I have the most affection towards after Solberg winning the championship.
But you can't find a model or any other trace of it in the files/game?

Great stuff so far! Can't wait to see what you can do with this game. Do you think you could modify the sound files for the game? Not really keen on driving a lawn mover.

Runs terrible for me (OC WC 8 Core 6900K, OC WC 1080Ti, 32G 3200Mhz Ram)

I have not played it very much, only to take some screen shots for this thread while examining the code and files.

In the code and files I can see some big changes in the shaders and effects, though for me the windscreen glass is flickering badly in this demo.

And you know that I will be making WRC 10 Mods to address as many graphics and gameplay things as I can :D
If its runs bad in a 1080 TI then its bad optimized :D

You have PM...

Last edited:
Ooooh you've got to be kidding me...
They already showed gameplay footage from the Acropolis Rally in one of their trailers but it's not even going to be in the game at launch.
Any idea what post-launch means? Is that a few days afterwards? A few weeks? A few months?
If I were to speculate, they might be adding more stages to Acropolis to add it to the main part of the game. I get the feeling the countries they are adding for the historical content aren't "full" events like in the career mode.

As for when? No idea.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.8%