WRC10 WRC 10 The Game

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
Oh my god! SUBARU IMPREZA S9 WRC 03 is in the list.
This is the car I have the most affection towards after Solberg winning the championship.
But you can't find a model or any other trace of it in the files/game?

Great stuff so far! Can't wait to see what you can do with this game. Do you think you could modify the sound files for the game? Not really keen on driving a lawn mover.

Runs terrible for me (OC WC 8 Core 6900K, OC WC 1080Ti, 32G 3200Mhz Ram)

I have not played it very much, only to take some screen shots for this thread while examining the code and files.

In the code and files I can see some big changes in the shaders and effects, though for me the windscreen glass is flickering badly in this demo.

And you know that I will be making WRC 10 Mods to address as many graphics and gameplay things as I can :D
If its runs bad in a 1080 TI then its bad optimized :D

You have PM...

Last edited:
Ooooh you've got to be kidding me...
They already showed gameplay footage from the Acropolis Rally in one of their trailers but it's not even going to be in the game at launch.
Any idea what post-launch means? Is that a few days afterwards? A few weeks? A few months?
If I were to speculate, they might be adding more stages to Acropolis to add it to the main part of the game. I get the feeling the countries they are adding for the historical content aren't "full" events like in the career mode.

As for when? No idea.

Last edited:
well..... after getting this working with my devices...... iv got to say it very good, enjoying it alot and ill be sad to see the demo go ha.

sounds are rubbish at the moment but im absolutely loving tarmac/sealed surface, it was quite good on 8 and 9 but its really good now.
the gravel is the usual tons of fun, again, better than 8 and 9, but not much in it, just a gradual evolution from 8 to 10.

all in all, im really looking forward to this one, lots of cars n countries. i hope they try to do european and asia pacific rally championships within the countries provided and maybe some tarmac only and gravel only championships

one last thing..... Kylotonn, for the love of god, please let us run a full championship as one of the current WRC drivers and NOT have to do a career...... as much as i like the career....... just a thought for the last 3 years hahahahaaha

Oh my god! SUBARU IMPREZA S9 WRC 03 is in the list.
This is the car I have the most affection towards after Solberg winning the championship.
But you can't find a model or any other trace of it in the files/game?

Great stuff so far! Can't wait to see what you can do with this game. Do you think you could modify the sound files for the game? Not really keen on driving a lawn mover.
Developers have clarified that only the WRCs that have won the constructors' championship will be in the next games.The 2003 Subaru should not be modeled in the game.Citroën won this year.
It will probably be necessary to wait for WRC 11 to see the Peugeot 206 and the Citroën C4 in DLC.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.2%