World Superbike 2020

MGP20 World Superbike 2020 V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is it normal that I don't see the riders name and the Teams name? I still se the MotoGP riders names and MotoGP teams name? Like Gerloff is Oliveira on LCR Honda Idemitsu. Is possible to fix it?

Attachments

• 20201016163817_1.jpg
    20201016163817_1.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 102
Is it normal that I don't see the riders name and the Teams name? I still se the MotoGP riders names and MotoGP teams name? Like Gerloff is Oliveira on LCR Honda Idemitsu. Is possible to fix it?
No that’s not normal, be sure to uninstall any other mods

Last edited:
Same thing even with fresh install the names of the riders are not changed, hope with an update it will get fixed. I think it depends on the versione you use too, if it's updated or an older one.

Same thing even with fresh install the names of the riders are not changed, hope with an update it will get fixed. I think it depends on the versione you use too, if it's updated or an older one.
There’s not an issue with the mod so I’m not sure what’s happening. You use the steam version right?

No it's craked version ? It works only with steam ? other mods worked fine even without steam.
Yeah milestone changed the database in an update a while ago so it’s not compatible with the day 1 version of the game. Although the names should still work, it’s usually an inability to pick the track that’s the issue

Yeah milestone changed the database in an update a while ago so it’s not compatible with the day 1 version of the game. Although the names should still work, it’s usually an inability to pick the track that’s the issue
Thanks for the information I'll try to modify the names in the database my self if I can, do you know in what file are the name database located ?

Thanks for the information I'll try to modify the names in the database my self if I can, do you know in what file are the name database located ?
The names aren’t modified in the database, I just meant the usual issue is the database. I’m not sure why it’s not working, it might be a language thing as the cracked copy probably handles it differently as you can’t select your language through steam

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back