World Superbike 2020

MGP20 World Superbike 2020 V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tested out that mod for a few days and have to say wow, this is damn amazing, so great work especially many details and fantastic liverys. The handling is more challenging, maybe the bikes tend too easy to make stoppies under braking. :)

As said earlier it would be fantastic to get these bikes their real sounds maybe from Ride, because a BMW or Kawasaki doesn't sound like that atm, but thats critics on a high level.
After working a bit with the Mod Tutorial I can't find a way to export the sound files from ride, or better said is it possible to export files that aren't textures?

Tested out that mod for a few days and have to say wow, this is damn amazing, so great work especially many details and fantastic liverys. The handling is more challenging, maybe the bikes tend too easy to make stoppies under braking. :)

As said earlier it would be fantastic to get these bikes their real sounds maybe from Ride, because a BMW or Kawasaki doesn't sound like that atm, but thats critics on a high level.
After working a bit with the Mod Tutorial I can't find a way to export the sound files from ride, or better said is it possible to export files that aren't textures?
Yeah you can't really export the sound files, you can get the bank files which contain the sounds but for ride 4 you need to extract the pak files to do that whereas all previous games just have them in the game directory.

We didn't actually alter the handling, it should be the same as the base game except that:
Kawasaki = Suzuki
BMW = KTM

Last edited:
Superb work! Been waiting for a SBK game for ages and now I have one. Will you be making custom rider numbers work on the bikes or is it not possible?

Milestone, pay these guys to make an official DLC!

this mod is amazing!!!! but I have correctly installed the file but the names and teams are still those of the motogp I don't have other mods installed how can I fix ??? sorry my english but i'm italian

The mod is brilliant like so good and very unexpected, you made a lot of people happy I think.

I have one request to make the Ducati's and Rea stronger that is all.

I'm 8 races in and Rea is yet to get on the podium. It's almost like him and Lowes need swapping as Lowes is running away with it!

Otherwise, Spot On :D

i reinstalled the game put the mod back but the names don't change ..
Should work with the Italian language:
unknown.png

You are using the official version of the game right?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%