World Superbike 2020

MGP20 World Superbike 2020 V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can be placed on the skin of the bikes, in the custom mode, a fixed number for all? at least it will have a number.

Hey all, looks like a great mod :) I’m new to the modding scene but I’m struggling to get the mod working, I’ve got part 01 extracted but it won’t let me extract part 02 because of some error?? Also I have the project 20 mod set up, will I need to remove that in order for it work? Appreciate any help given, thanks.

Hey all, looks like a great mod :) I’m new to the modding scene but I’m struggling to get the mod working, I’ve got part 01 extracted but it won’t let me extract part 02 because of some error?? Also I have the project 20 mod set up, will I need to remove that in order for it work? Appreciate any help given, thanks.
If you extract part01, it automatically extracts part02 aswell as it’s just 1 big file spilt into 2. Yes you will need to remove project 20, for this just delete the project 20 pak file :)

Still not working :(((( I don't know what I have done wrong??
Ok so open the mega link
Click download as zip

Once that has downloaded open the WSBK 2020 Mod MotoGP 20.zip file
Right click that file and press extract

Then you should see both parts of the WSBK 20 1.0.rar file
Right click part1 and press extract

Now you should see the pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_wsbk2020_P.pak file
Place that in the paks folder
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP™20\motogp20\Content\Paks"

I've got the wsbk file in Paks but it still not working?? Sorry for being a dumb a**
You need to place the .pak file in your motogp20 game paks folder. This is the example
4.PNG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back