World Racing Series

I don't really understand the point of this game....it's not as good as netkar for FFB and has very little content, so why would anyone buy this at all.......so I thought he was showing his work and looking for employment amongst the established sim developers.
- Which version of NetKar? Although all felt quite polished in terms of vehicle dynamics there were some drastic changes (I'd say improvements) from all major versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2. Going back to the 1.0 times or Kunos previous projects there probably has been similar reactions to yours.

- Well he annouced it and some people already bought it, so it's fair he works on updates. IMHO maybe he should focus on GPBikes and the Kart sim but then again they showed good progress over the last ~ half year :)

As far as I can see GPBiked tracks can be reused not to difficult, so there will be content.

I've driven this briefly, and despite being somewhat lacking in content, it's really good from behind the wheel. It's nice to drive, and I love the insight it gives you into your tires. :)

I was afraid it was being neglected, though. As it has no AI, then a lack of an audience will seriously cripple it.

screen000d.jpg

Beta 2 released!
Download it here:
http://www.worldracingseries.net/?page=downloads

Changelog:
fix: swapped tyre pressure settings
fix: driver suit paint in main menu
fix: remote drivers animations
fix: host exports saved after last session
fix: lost calibration if controller is disconnected
fix: "sticky" buttons support
fix: deadzone bug
fix: gear shift controls
new: gear button
new: input plugins support
new: whitelist
new: xml export
new: live timing
new: Kinect face tracking
new: FMK7 RX
new: S392 GT

nice something to test:)
Munchen S392 GT
Engine Type V8
Capacity 4,000 cc
Max. power 373 kW
Gearbox Sequential, 6 Gears
Drivetrain Rear Wheel Drive
Weight 1245 kg
s392_gt.jpg

:O_o:
FMC FMK7 RX
Engine Type Inline-4 Turbo
Capacity 2,000 cc
Max. power 420 kW
Gearbox Sequential, 5 Gears
Drivetrain Four Wheel Drive
Weight 1225 kg
fmk7_rx.jpg

Is there a way to alter the hight of the view when incar its a bit low..
but it drives ok, once i got the gears to work..

A clean install is strongly recommended.

Please note that on cars with paddles, the "gear button" must be pressed to go from:
N -> 1
1 -> N
N -> R
R -> N
unless "shift help" is used.

Pressing Shift+C and then using the arrow keys it's possible to change the seat position and the mirrors' rotation. Yes you can adjust each mirror to suit your driving position:thumbsup:

Can somebody tell me, how it is with online racing in this game? I didn`t find anything useful on official forum, but I would buy it in case, there are some races.

Tnx and cheers.

PiBoSo, the developer of realistic racing sims such as GP Bikes and Kart Racing Pro, released an updated demo for his third simultion: World Racing Series. There are two new cars to test, the FMC FMK7 RX and the Munchen S392 GT.

FMC FMK7 RX
fmk7_rx1.jpg

• Engine Type Inline-4 Turbo
  • Capacity 2,000 cc
  • Max. power 420 kW
  • Gearbox Sequential, 5 Gears
  • Drivetrain Four Wheel Drive
  • Weight 1225 kg

Munchen S392 GT
s392_gt1.jpg

• Engine Type V8
  • Capacity 4,000 cc
  • Max. power 373 kW
  • Gearbox Sequential, 6 Gears
  • Drivetrain Rear Wheel Drive
  • Weight 1245 kg

Download World Racing Series here

Changelog
  • fix: swapped tyre pressure settings
  • fix: driver suit paint in main menu
  • fix: remote drivers animations
  • fix: host exports saved after last session
  • fix: lost calibration if controller is disconnected
  • fix: "sticky" buttons support
  • fix: deadzone bug
  • fix: gear shift controls
  • new: gear button
  • new: input plugins support
  • new: whitelist
  • new: xml export
  • new: live timing
  • new: Kinect face tracking
  • new: FMK7 RX
  • new: S392 GT

With these 2 cars PiBoSo are now showing how their game engine is progressing , the modelling of the cars look's very impressive and the sound's are coming along nicely with a nice turbo sound and dump valve as you come off the gas. Some say its the little things that count. you can adjust the wing mirrors, you get 4 driver animation's inside the car that you can control, pump your fist in victory or wave your hand as a sign of frustration . and now all 3 sims come with Kinect face tracking support

[youtube]

On purchasing this sim you also for free get GP bikes, this also has a update to be released shortly. And lets not forget KartRace pro. All 3 titles can be downloaded as demo's, and work offline until purchase for a full licence to add extra tracks and features.

For more information about WRS visit our dedicated thread on the forums
View the Post on the Blog

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back