Wijchen by PaleoPixels

Tracks Wijchen by PaleoPixels 1.25

Login or Register an account to download this content
Haven't had much time to play with this track, and my PC is by no means a leviathan, however, I was able to run the High version of the track with no issues. Here are my specs:

AMD FX6300 Six Core processor
ASUS Strix Geforce GTX960 4gb graphics card
16gb RAM

One thing I did find that may help is a setting in Content Manager for the Custom Shaders Patch. It is Multithreaded Loading. Check this and the game uses all the processor cores to load things.

ORcDwJp.jpg

Even this track in High took less than a couple of minutes to load and was nicely driveable. I've had the PC since the game came out, but have had the game itself only for a few weeks. Not sure how much the game has improved over time, but, it seems to handle things well now. I suggest trying that setting and seeing what happens.

Last edited:
I suppose it is also worth pointing out that my monitor is an older TFT, maybe not even an HD panel and the maximum resolution it supports is 1366x768, so that might have some bearing on things. It has a nasty case of screen burn since I've been playing Assetto Corsa though, so I may have to replace it soon. Not going to get a monster either, this one is a 19" and I only want a 22" so even that might not tax resources, we will see.....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.