Wijchen by PaleoPixels

Tracks Wijchen by PaleoPixels 1.25

Login or Register an account to download this content
20-23 fps still. Tried with world detail set from Maximum to Medium, V-Sync on/off, MSAA on/off, etc. but no change.
i5-4460 @3,20GHz, 16GB DDR3, AMD R390 Strix 4GB DDR5 OC, Windows 10 Pro x64 (legit)
All the tracks that I have don't drop under 60fps

Yeah, the track looks quite good and seems to might be a lot of fun. Only had a quick glimpse yet.
1070, 1080p, but 4x sgssaa forced so normally I have 40-60% gpu load and vsynced 60 fps.
On this track I have 100% gpu load around the whole track and between 50-58 fps.
Without sgssaa it runs fine but then compared to other tracks it's still doubled the gpu load.

If this is really just "automatically generated" it's extremely awesome!:geek:
It just seems to need some optimization as with this gpu eating performance, no league or club will be able to run this track, ever :(

Well textures is a big issue but I think tri count is also very important and I think this track simply has too much detail for med a low end systems.

I would rather not rate your track. Other than to say it is an interesting experiment but at the end of day, not practical. It runs @ 22 fps on my PC, where most other tracks run well over 60 fps.

Interesting tech but I didn't really like driving the track itself, but then I've never liked narrow stop/start street circuits. Visuals looked a little overexposed too, and with the colour palette, textures and architecture it kind of felt like I was racing in Fable, not Assetto Corsa. 6600k/980Ti combo and performance was abysmal, but you already know this.

I'd be interested to see some more refined efforts using this tech, but on road layouts more suited to racing.

And better optimisation, natch.

20-23 fps still. Tried with world detail set from Maximum to Medium, V-Sync on/off, MSAA on/off, etc. but no change.
i5-4460 @3,20GHz, 16GB DDR3, AMD R390 Strix 4GB DDR5 OC, Windows 10 Pro x64 (legit)
All the tracks that I have don't drop under 60fps

After installing the latest version (1.15) I have the following performances:
On High - ~27 fps :cry:
On Mid - ~33 fps
On Low - ~54 fps (but it looks so empty :whistling:)

This should give it a 6star rating : proper road markings in the next version (somewhere next week when I have more time)

04ykzO5.jpg

This is certainly a cool experiment! I'm really interested in how all of this was made, any plans on releasing the tools or a more in-depth explanation?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.