Wicklow Mountains, Ireland

Tracks Wicklow Mountains, Ireland 1.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ive had a few issues when running off the road, hitting ditches, hitting fences or stone walls, the car becomes stuck or spins and twists violently before falling through the map. I'll try take screen shots and save replays.

Sending you through a video of my findings so far. I'll do some more as I come across them.

Firstly, Im not sure if any of this has to do with my build. Everything seems to work ok, but Im not sure if theres something Ive done that is making these issues. I really dont know much about this stuff. mI use CSP to install everything and follow instructions closely but I have installed a lot of cars and tracks. Not too many other mods apart from that. Just SOL and CSP.

Here I basically ran off the track at a random point and very quickly encountered the issue. Ive had this in many different places around the map. Especially ditches. Im wondering if theres any missing polys somewhere that im hitting? I followed one of the driveways at one point and ended up driving through a field where I fell through the map. Ive not saved that unfortunately.

Collision Test 01 hope this link works

Ive noticed that the hills will not always block the sunlight. Car shadows can be seen on neighbouring hills but without the land underneath, if that makes sense. and sometimes sunlight is seen on the car when the sun is behind a hill. I do these tests at about 7:30 am.

Love the map, looks superb. Hope this stuff helps.

Sending you through a video of my findings so far. I'll do some more as I come across them.

Firstly, Im not sure if any of this has to do with my build. Everything seems to work ok, but Im not sure if theres something Ive done that is making these issues. I really dont know much about this stuff. mI use CSP to install everything and follow instructions closely but I have installed a lot of cars and tracks. Not too many other mods apart from that. Just SOL and CSP.

Here I basically ran off the track at a random point and very quickly encountered the issue. Ive had this in many different places around the map. Especially ditches. Im wondering if theres any missing polys somewhere that im hitting? I followed one of the driveways at one point and ended up driving through a field where I fell through the map. Ive not saved that unfortunately.

Ive noticed that the hills will not always block the sunlight. Car shadows can be seen on neighbouring hills but without the land underneath, if that makes sense. and sometimes sunlight is seen on the car when the sun is behind a hill. I do these tests at about 7:30 am.

Thanks Bastiel, I watched the videos. It appears to be a physics issue with A/C (it was never designed for driving surfaces to be at such high angles to each other and so close -- it doesn't know where to put the car with the contradictory information).

But, I will do some testing to verify and maybe see if I can mitigate the effect, as soon as I get a chance.

I know what you mean about the shadows, I've added it to my todo list.

@Feint, I spoke to @alekabul about the floating in the air issue at Laragh.

I was advised to edit the "models_full_cw.ini" and "models_full_anticw.ini" to exclude the loading of "wicklow_r.kn5" like:

[MODEL_0]
FILE=wicklow_r.kn5-
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

ah ok, so only a problem if you are playing around with AI and not online. Our trackday server is still online, just all mod cars now. Search for VintageAC in the server browser.

Screenshot_ireland_diffin_toyota_altezza_highrise_wicklow_m_29-3-121-16-48-4.png

Jake Grafton updated Wicklow Mountains, Ireland with a new update entry:

Update v0.9.3

- added 8.8km of freeroam roads by extending the R755 north from Laragh past Annamoe
(I recommend Track Map Display to find and navigate the new roads)
- changed the location of the pits, on the Full layout, to the rear pub car park
- some minor accuracy corrections of the main circuit
- fixed more issues, worked with @silvercross & @akekabul
- minor improvements all over

I intend...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi it tried your track for the first time. Unfortunately i see only a wild bunch of pixels. nothing more :unsure:
Maybe i missed something? I am running CSP 1.68 no SOL no CM
157 of other 158 tracks are running perfect without issues. Do you have a idea?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%