Wicklow Mountains, Ireland

Tracks Wicklow Mountains, Ireland 1.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Everywhere, although I've only managed a few miles as it's unbearable. Shame as It look amazing. I'm just wondering if I have something random switched on in settings

Open the Render Stats app and see if there are spikes.
Open the Pyhton debug app and see if there is unusual activity.

It really can be anything.. :(

Last edited:
Anyone managed to run this track online and join the server? Me and my friends were trying to host the track (on our own PC) and run it together, but all of us kept getting an "unexpected error" when trying to join. There's no issue running offline single-player. On latest version of Sol and CSP 1.73 preview.

Last edited:
Open the Render Stats app and see if there are spikes.
Open the Pyhton debug app and see if there is unusual activity.

It really can be anything.. :(

Yea there are spikes every few seconds. It's really weird. My PC is a bit of an oddball and I'm running a 2080ti that is being throttled by the CPU and PSU but it's usually a solid, 100% stable 60fps at 1080p.

I haven't had a chance to poke at settings since last night so I'll have another play later

2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:
Yea there are spikes every few seconds. It's really weird. My PC is a bit of an oddball and I'm running a 2080ti that is being throttled by the CPU and PSU but it's usually a solid, 100% stable 60fps at 1080p.

I haven't had a chance to poke at settings since last night so I'll have another play later

Apart from disabling all Python apps except Sol-related ones, as you search for a solution you may notice that the lag disappears when driving in "Overcast" weather. There the overall exposure of the track goes low enough and the WeatherFX can cope alright. Also with 2080Ti the rainy weathers should result in similar cure of this lag, related with overexposure. If you rummage through Sol's settings or add the CSP extension code for the track exposure multiplier you may solve it. Or simply uncheck "Active" for "WeatherFX" and try a standard weather with the rest of CSP active. You 'll be surprised how much that gains in performance....

Last edited:
I'm running this track online. 24 cars. I combined part 1 & 2 and then also added the latest patch, then uploaded the track to my server. Everything seems fine!

Look for "Wicklow" or "Renssetto" to try it out.

Thanks!

It is included in Custom Shaders Patch (do a google search).

Once installed, in Content Manager, go to Settings, Custom Shaders Patch and down on the left you will see GRASS FX.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Very nice and fun track :) !
It works fine in solo, but when I try to join Online, it crashes with an "Unexpected Error" message and following details
error.PNG

I think I did well installed part 1 and part 2 as well the small patch

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back