Which TV shows do you commonly watch?

Started watching Breaking Bad last week and I'm unsure about it. I think it's not good but I still want to watch it...just because I want to know what happens next. Watching season 3 episode 4 as I type this. :O_o:
That's a long way into the show not to like it. I think season 2 to 3 was the best part so far for me.

Strange that you think it's not good, as it's almost universally praised by critics and regular folk alike. I think one of the seasons has a 99/100 metascore even :D

That's a long way into the show not to like it. I think season 2 to 3 was the best part so far for me.

Strange that you think it's not good, as it's almost universally praised by critics and regular folk alike. I think one of the seasons has a 99/100 metascore even :D

Completed season 4 yesterday evening and yeah, I don't even know why I'm watching it. Season 4 was pretty good tho.

Usually I'm more into Navy CIS, Big Bang Theory and the likes. :)

Currently sick at home and borrowed NCIS Los Angeles seasons 1 - 3 from a friend, so I'm watching it quite a lot atm. Really like it but it's not as funny as the original NCIS.

Since i saw some talk here i have been marathon-watching Breaking Bad for days now :)
Last episode of Season 2 now!

Found a little gem (apart from what i found in the conspiracy thread)
Seems our little junkie is also a simracer :)

Since i saw some talk here i have been marathon-watching Breaking Bad for days now :)
Last episode of Season 2 now!

Found a little gem (apart from what i found in the conspiracy thread)
Seems our little junkie is also a simracer :)

Logitech MOMO? :D

I commonly watch Peep Show and Never Mind The Buzzcocks. Shows that aren't on air at the moment include Top Gear and The Mighty Boosh. Gotta love British television! So much better than the crap we get fed in the Netherlands ;)

I'm planning on watching The Walking Dead soon, I hope it's good. Just finished the game and it's the most emotional experience and story I've come across to date.

It was when it started. Novelty factor perhaps. But it's mostly a gore/soap opera fest, for me at least.

Peep Show is brilliant. Try to find Black Books, Spaced, IT Crowd.

Do any of the shows you listed have laughing tapes? If yes, I'm afraid I can't watch them. Laughing tracks always put me off and makes me wanna smack a brick :p I will definitely look into them this evening!

Let's see...

• Homeland
  • NCIS
  • Castle
  • Top Gear
  • Storage Wars
  • Auction Kings
  • American Pickers
  • Undercover Boss US
  • Americas/Britains/Australias/Norways got talent
  • X Factor (US & UK)
  • Franklin & Bash
  • Human Target
  • Life
  • Mythbusters
  • Graham Norton Show
  • Top Gear UK & US
  • Secret Millionaire UK & US
  • Criminal Minds
And I think that's it of "international" things :)

Have to say also for those who watch Breaking Bad,

Saul is just a king :) Hank was also pretty cool before you know what.
Gotta love the black man as well, that dude is the type of guy you never know where you have him really.

Also Walts wife. First couple of season she was a train wreck, i could not take it so i fast forwarded a lot of her scenes but now she is the BOSS.

Don't watch as much TV as I used to but a few shows I still watch are

Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Homeland (Carrie has been doing my nut in recently though :mad: get a grip of yourself women)
Man vs Food
Strikeback
+Anything on Comedy Central usually :rolleyes:

Bumpily bump.

As mentioned in 2nd post of the thread, one of my all-time favourites is also Gilmore Girls.. I'm not ashamed! I have a fairly odd taste in shows.. as long as it's good I'll watch it. I usually watch Boss, CSI (LV), Doctor Who, Frasier (still), Go On, Homeland (awesome), was watching Once Upon a Time - sorta' lost interest, Parenthood, True Blood, Web Therapy and Wheeler Dealers. (and something else I AM ashamed to admit)

Currently waiting for most of those to return, so am watching The Mentalist.. I really like it, it's very good. Used to watch House, CSI Miami, and various comedies like Friends. :)

I don't watch any tv shows, i don't even have a tv. I did however watched all episodes of games of thrones in a 2 day marathon as i was bored at the time (some 2 months ago) and the medieval theme interests me. Other than that i watch a lot of documentaries about science (the universe in particular), nature or history(Egypt, Inca's, Maya's and so on)

I don't watch any tv shows, i don't even have a tv. I did however watched all episodes of games of thrones in a 2 day marathon as i was bored at the time (some 2 months ago) and the medieval theme interests me. Other than that i watch a lot of documentaries about science (the universe in particular), nature or history(Egypt, Inca's, Maya's and so on)

Well I think I watch about 2 shows on TV, and I forgot one.. Home and Away - seriously :D

Game of Thrones any good? The medival theme actually puts me off but since it's so highly rated... and filmed here in Northern Ireland (our government actually invested in it!) I was considering watching it..

Well I think I watch about 2 shows on TV, and I forgot one.. Home and Away - seriously :D

Game of Thrones any good? The medival theme actually puts me off but since it's so highly rated... and filmed here in Northern Ireland (our government actually invested in it!) I was considering watching it..

Why does the medieval theme put you off?

Medieval stuff are generally uninteresting - that's why I don't watch it. I don't know about KS95 though.
I'm more interested in the history of Europe from Hitler-Germany started until Soviet went back to Russia :) I guess it's a matter of interests!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back