Which TV shows do you commonly watch?

Firefly, Arrested Development, The Wire, Gilmore Girls are probably my all-time favourites. Let the mockery ensue :D

Nowadays I live on British panel shows: QI, Would I Lie To You, 8 out of 10 cats, Mock the Week, and so on.
Top Gear as well. Peep Show, Spaced, Black Books, ...

I follow The Walking Dead, but it's gone quite pear-shaped from the start. Inertia mostly. Same with Dexter, good first season, then crap, then Lithgow, then crap again... Will stop soon, it's gotten quite silly.
Then some sitcoms, Office, Parks and Recreation, Community, It's always sunny in Philadelphia.
And... Project Runway :D

And I sometimes pick an older show I haven't seen. That's pretty much it I think.

Yes, I have no life.

I dont watch TV, the only stuff I do watch is the News and Sport.

The Missus has free raign over the tv, so I have to put up with all them girly shows chuntering away in the background, House, ANY CSI, Any Next Top Models, Any Ramsey show, Any house show (decorating or buying/selling) and there is loads more she watches but I switch off and don my head phones (thank you Sennheiser for creating noise cancelling headphones) :)

I don't watch TV very often, F1, and now X-Factor Hungary on Saturdays.
+ there is a hungarian soap opera that I sometimes watch with my girlfriend, called "Barátok Közt" (=Among Friends).
I used to watch Dr. House for a while last year.

Formula 1 is my favorite show.

Besides Family Guy, theres An Idiot Abroad, Locked Up Abroad, Locked Up, Lock down. I used to watch The Supernatural but need to pick up where I left off before I can continue.

-Scrubs
-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
-South Park
-Family Guy
-The Cleveland Show

Other than that, I think television reception is a waste of money because most TV is saturated with usually unwatchable garbage. You guys are lucky not to have shows like Jersey Shore, a show about the Kardashians, and other "reality" shows.

-Scrubs
-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
-South Park
-Family Guy
-The Cleveland Show

Other than that, I think television reception is a waste of money because most TV is saturated with usually unwatchable garbage. You guys are lucky not to have shows like Jersey Shore, a show about the Kardashians, and other "reality" shows.

I wish we were that lucky. :p

But i dont really watch shows on my TV anymore. Most series i follow on the web.
Atm i am following:

Dexter
Boardwalk Empire
The Walking Dead
Big Bang Theory
Office US
And just finished watching Breaking Bad, the last season.

And abit of Community and Family Guy here on TV.

Well Adam, Prices are bit steep for my liking.

Only Fools and Horses - Complete Series 4-5 (Full Screen) (1984)

WebID: M2075589

Customer Rating:
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
5.0 /5

(Based on 6 votes)
[COLOR=#666666 !important]
  • Available Online
  • Available In Store
[/COLOR]

Only Fools and Horses - Complete Series 1-3 (1981)

WebID: M2053717

Customer Rating:
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
5.0 /5

(Based on 21 votes)
  • Available Online
  • Available In Store
[/COLOR]

Only Fools and Horses: The Complete Collection (Full Screen)

WebID: M2140171

• Available Online
  • Available In Store
[/COLOR]

No wonder why people download movies and tv shows all the time.

I still pull out my Miami Vice DVD's from time to time.

I always thought the music was good too:cool:

My gf likes watching 2 Broke Girls. It's actually pretty funny show.

Top Gear, QI, BBC comedies and standups, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, South Park, Beavis and Butthead, Sons of Anarchy, How i met your mother, Conan, Big Band Theory and everything that has Stephen Fry, Hammond, May or Clarkson (well, not Hammond daytime kids tv of course...)

Sounds like a lot but then again, i don't watch regular TV at all.. Now i'm waiting the new Spartacus: Vengeance but i'm not expecting much after Whitfield passed away.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back