Which TV shows do you commonly watch?

None, too much people relations stuff / emotional pulling in any of them these days, haven't had tv for several years and don't really miss it. Besides our tv companies post mostly reruns and 'free' tv would cost something like euro (or is it more today?) per day, so no thanks to that.

F1, BTCC (all of the different formula's in the package too), MotoGP, Top Gear, CSI/CSI:NY, Fringe, House, Doctor Who, All of McFarlanes cartoons, Simpsons, South park, Nikita, homeland, NCIS/NCIS:LA, Bones, Archer, Sanctuary, Criminal Minds, Chuck, Prime suspect(US version), The mentalist, Psych + others i cant think off atm and others cancelled (Firefly+Farscape best shows ever!)

I am a sucker for the American TV drama's!

There is a new series out called Alcatraz. it's not bad. Anybody a Smallville or Battlestar Galactica fan here? or how about Mythbusters?

Well I need to rethink Alcatraz. Just noticed on episode two that most of it was shot here in Vancouver. Our city looks nothing like San Fransisco. Kinda cheezy if I may say so.

I don't watch much TV, but I do make sure to catch these shows when they're on... (Ranked from 1st to last)

1. Suits (Love this show, and Meghan Markle is just... oh man, beyond words!)
2. The Walking Dead (These people know how to write a script.)
3. Justified (Love this one.)
4. Burn Notice (Used to be undisputed #1, but sadly the story has fallen off...)
5. Person of Interest (Can be great at times, can be boring at others...)

That's it. Will watch other stuff now and again, but nothing worth mentioning, like sports and stuff.

(Also, why are there people in this thread that claim not to watch TV and yet feel the need to post that? lol)

New list

Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead
New Girl
Modern Family
Homeland
Hawaii Five 0
Nikita
Battlestar Galactica Blood & Chrome
CBC, CTV news
Kitchen Nightmares
The Office
Dan for Mayor
Hicups

I don't get to watch TV much as I work night during the week, but thankfully I have SKYHD+.
Not to everybodys taste by I usually watching -
F1
Any Football Prog(soccer)
WWE(I still love it even tho it not the same as in the 80s & 90s, I do collect the DVDs too)
UFC
Boxing

Just sports then :p

Forgot to mention as well probably the most interesting program i´ve seen.
I can´t remember what the name is. Perhaps someone can help out.

It´s filmed in a massive class room with students and the teacher asks them questions where the students have to choose a side of the argument then debate that against another student.

Love the teacher. Completely unbiased and simply eggs on the discussion and try to put light on both sides of the argument and then summarize what the students have said.

It´s questions like if you and 5 other guys were on a boat in the middle of the sea with no food no nothing.
What do you do? Who becomes food? Weakest link or do you draw sticks?
It brings out some pretty cool questions where you sit and really have to think through your decision and where you really stand on the matter.

It´s all "trick-questions" for a lack of a better word.

Started watching Breaking Bad last week and I'm unsure about it. I think it's not good but I still want to watch it...just because I want to know what happens next. Watching season 3 episode 4 as I type this. :O_o:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%