Where is the love?

morsify

1000RPM
Premium
Jun 26, 2009
Hey Reiza,
is there any way you can check this, I have tried all evening to post a review, I write it, I tick the thumbs up, and I hit the submit button, and it just sits there. I have posted reviews before for other games, no problem, but it is not letting me for Stock Car Extreme, so maybe there is something wrong?

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Jan 6, 2010
Hey Reiza,
is there any way you can check this, I have tried all evening to post a review, I write it, I tick the thumbs up, and I hit the submit button, and it just sits there. I have posted reviews before for other games, no problem, but it is not letting me for Stock Car Extreme, so maybe there is something wrong?
Hmm that´s peculiar. Anybody else having similar problems?

Fabio Rodrigues

Reiza Studios Community Manager
Mar 13, 2011
I just got home from a trip, downloading the game as we speak. After I clock a couple of hours I'll post a review (Steam users tend to not like reviews if you haven't "played the game" at least a little).

DriverJay

75RPM
Apr 5, 2014
I tried writing a good review but for some reason it didnt publish on steam :confused: Ill try to do another one tomorrow, thanks again for this great sim and getting it onto steam

Msportdan

@Simberia
Mar 17, 2014
Hey Reiza,
ive had this too.. I was writing last nite :)

Mick Aspinall

250RPM
Premium
Jan 17, 2010
Love GSC but wanted to keep multiple installs, so as I understand it Steam is a no go for me at the moment. Thanks Reiza for the best sim around :)

Greg Latty

1000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2014
I want to post a good review but im not ready to switch to steam yet. Unfortunately the fact that I cant have multiple installs kills it for me. And the fact that I might me changing my OS hard drive in the future for a SSD means that Ill lose this ability forever. If anything Ill have to wait till I get the ssd.

Tal

500RPM
Premium
Oct 8, 2012
Yeah, review system isn't working for me too. Will try again tomorrow morning.
Meanwhile I added my two GSCE videos to the community hub, both of races done in this club :)

Reactions: Queequeg

Thug-Life

500RPM
Feb 7, 2014
I just wrote my review. I've done in Spanish, to attract more people from Spain (my country), and South America.;)

Thank's Reiza for the new stuff. I love it.:rolleyes: