Where is the love?

Hey Reiza,
is there any way you can check this, I have tried all evening to post a review, I write it, I tick the thumbs up, and I hit the submit button, and it just sits there. I have posted reviews before for other games, no problem, but it is not letting me for Stock Car Extreme, so maybe there is something wrong?

Hey Reiza,
is there any way you can check this, I have tried all evening to post a review, I write it, I tick the thumbs up, and I hit the submit button, and it just sits there. I have posted reviews before for other games, no problem, but it is not letting me for Stock Car Extreme, so maybe there is something wrong?

Hmm that´s peculiar. Anybody else having similar problems?

Hey Reiza,
ive had this too.. I was writing last nite :)

I want to post a good review but im not ready to switch to steam yet. Unfortunately the fact that I cant have multiple installs kills it for me. And the fact that I might me changing my OS hard drive in the future for a SSD means that Ill lose this ability forever. If anything Ill have to wait till I get the ssd.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 469 38.9%