Where is the love?

Lazarou

1000RPM
Sep 23, 2013
Everyone knows I love this sim and the people that make it. But I will wait for the next update until some things are fixed like offline championship points and random grid places etc before writing a definitive review otherwise I would have to include a few negatives. Then I will be firing my love all over you.

Just as a side issue on Steam I would sticky or at least link Patrick's excellent tips post from here and make it essential viewing for any new customers as GSC is not really plug and play to get the best out of it.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/game-stock-car-extreme-all-the-tips-you-need-to-know.91704/

jimortality

4000RPM
Mar 13, 2013
Love GSC but wanted to keep multiple installs, so as I understand it Steam is a no go for me at the moment. Thanks Reiza for the best sim around :)
I want to post a good review but im not ready to switch to steam yet. Unfortunately the fact that I cant have multiple installs kills it for me. And the fact that I might me changing my OS hard drive in the future for a SSD means that Ill lose this ability forever. If anything Ill have to wait till I get the ssd.
I have multiple installs on my hardrive which I update with Gsync and have my mods on and I have the steam install as well which I will use for my vanilla clean version. No harm in downloading the steam version to help Reiza in my opinion.

Greg Latty

1000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2014
I have multiple installs on my hardrive which I update with Gsync and have my mods on and I have the steam install as well which I will use for my vanilla clean version. No harm in downloading the steam version to help Reiza in my opinion.
yah but in my case, Im planning on upgrading to a SSD which for my OS hard drive. From what I understand, if i were to covert to steam now, I would lose the ability to have multiple installs after that since it would technically be a new system. id have to wait until I get the SSD, then activate it though steam.

Greg Latty

1000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2014
I see, unless you just have one steam install and have all your downloads on that.
I would if the mods were all standalone like AC. But alot of mods for gsc share files so theres the potential of messing up another mods or even stock content. So i like having a separate install for testing, one for all mods and a clean version

Reactions: Jonathan Menéndez

jimortality

4000RPM
Mar 13, 2013
I would if the mods were all standalone like AC. But alot of mods for gsc share files so theres the potential of messing up another mods or even stock content. So i like having a separate install for testing, one for all mods and a clean version
I see, I'm not upgrading for a while so I'll be ok

Nov 28, 2013
I'll write my review as soon as I have activated it on steam.

May I ask what the future of GSC will bring? GSCE is out now for quite a while and with the migration to steam and the posts about code rewriting, it seems GSCE is here to stay quite a while longer and there is no "new" sim on the horizon?

poet

250RPM
Feb 23, 2013
Personally just waiting for the Champs points thing to be fixed, then I can update my non-steam for multiple installs and then will install the Steam version as well.
Once done you can have a lovely nice long wordy poet review. Promise. :)

Queequeg

500RPM
Jul 30, 2013
Just submitted my review, it works now! 24 reviews online up from 7 yesterday - keep em coming!

SOLO59

500RPM
Premium
Dec 15, 2011
I will submit my review as soon as reiza gets back to me via email regarding email/steam key issues. :( Only then I'll be able to download the game from steam.

Edit. Just got my steam key, thank you reiza!:) Now I got to go to work, thank you Canada!:speechless:

Last edited:

Paul Bennett

2000RPM
Sep 16, 2012
My review is now on Steam is that okay for you Reiza ?
;)

A short & sweet review of Stock Car Extreme
You can't call yourself a sim-racer unless you have this on your PC !

Reactions: Renato Simioni

Wedsley Dias

250RPM
Nov 20, 2012
I would be among the first to post a comment praising GSCE, but have no plans to migrate to Stem, as well as other users. But contribute disclosing GSCE in forums, YT channel, friends and where I can ...

F1__Dave

25RPM
Nov 14, 2014
so i sacrificed my copy and went to steam to give you a review just because i love you :) ,
i trust my 1 million will be transferred over the weekend? ;)

Reactions: Renato Simioni
Jul 31, 2011
Done my review while I was waiting for the download to finish on day one, I think I'm one of the "chosen seven" :) we should get a prize!:roflmao:

Ciao!
Ignazio

Burke Wells

100RPM
Dec 12, 2014
"95% of the 61 user reviews for this game are positive". Currently showing "Very Positive" by the user reviews. Congrats, Reiza! :thumbsup:

Melv

100RPM
Premium
Dec 15, 2013
@Reiza Studios

Just was going through the reviews on Steam and there are 3 negative ones. 2 of them pretty crap, they can't start the game, they also tried reaching the devs it would appear.

Just have a look and get those reviews changed cause I am pretty sure those guys don have a clue.

Is driving me nuts, this game must not have any negative reviews :D