Wheel and Pedal for under 150€

Hello Guys,
I'm currently looking for an entry level wheel and pedal set for under 150€ (can be used). I'm not looking for offers but what to search for.
Currently I am looking for Thrustmaster T150. I heard though that it is quite unreliable.
What should I look for?
(I want FFB and decent rotation angle, two things I miss in my Microsoft Sidewinder;))

Hello Guys,
I'm currently looking for an entry level wheel and pedal set for under 150€ (can be used). I'm not looking for offers but what to search for.
Currently I am looking for Thrustmaster T150. I heard though that it is quite unreliable.
What should I look for?
(I want FFB and decent rotation angle, two things I miss in my Microsoft Sidewinder;))
Friend of mine had a similar problem, didn't want to spend much. Buying used is always a lot cheaper and from what we all read, Thrustmaster products shouldn't be bought used...
My buddy bought a Logitech DFGT for 65€ in Hamburg and is quite happy with it. But the pedals are garbage when you want to drive Sims without ABS/TC and the wheel spins too slowly on its own when drifting.
It's still fun to drive with it and it's reliable but it really should be called "when you can't spend 100€+, it's better than nothing"...

My G27 however still makes me happy. Sure I always moan about the deadzone when configuring a new game but once you're running it's "okay" and fun. The pedals are pretty good and it won't die on you!
My best bed: buy a used G27 on Ebay Kleinanzeigen :)

When you go for a new one get the Thrustmaster. It doesn't spin as fast as it would need to be called "nice" and the pedals are crap but you get some smooth FFB and maybe you can get some used pedals as an addition :)

Upvote 0
Friend of mine had a similar problem, didn't want to spend much. Buying used is always a lot cheaper and from what we all read, Thrustmaster products shouldn't be bought used...
My buddy bought a Logitech DFGT for 65€ in Hamburg and is quite happy with it. But the pedals are garbage when you want to drive Sims without ABS/TC and the wheel spins too slowly on its own when drifting.
It's still fun to drive with it and it's reliable but it really should be called "when you can't spend 100€+, it's better than nothing"...

My G27 however still makes me happy. Sure I always moan about the deadzone when configuring a new game but once you're running it's "okay" and fun. The pedals are pretty good and it won't die on you!
My best bed: buy a used G27 on Ebay Kleinanzeigen :)

When you go for a new one get the Thrustmaster. It doesn't spin as fast as it would need to be called "nice" and the pedals are crap but you get some smooth FFB and maybe you can get some used pedals as an addition :)
I think as a beginner everything is better than nothing, I think I won't even notice "problems" like this so the only main thing I'm concerned about is reliability

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back